Water spots

Well, I'll leave this here...chlorine is not a mineral, and not everything that you find by Googling is accurate.

See if you can find the step here where minerals are added: Water Treatment | Public Water Systems | Drinking Water | Healthy Water | CDC

Maybe your right because I’m guessing you pulled this from the internet…

9467b6903d23a3b3266e6c65faeb43c9.jpg

Also from your article:

8c1ad6479c5a5717d7e43f319b746b80.jpg

Also from the internet from a school call…. Harvard….

dfe40874679957bc6444931b076d1f62.jpg

And from the CDC where you pulled your article talking about how they commonly add Fluoride…

f520f4de61f326379c418d96e3386561.jpg

Also sometimes aluminum sulfate can be added. Aluminum sulfate is a form of salt. Salt is a mineral.

Sometimes it’s OK to admit your wrong…. Or call the internet stupid….

Have a lovely day…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks PaulMYs,

Probably the BEST advice of all. Simple and effective!

I sure wish there was fluoride in the water around here

Sometimes it’s OK to admit your wrong…. Or call the internet stupid….

Have a lovely day…

Once upon a time there were things called education and experience which allowed one to accurately analyze snippets pulled from reference material. Apparently not anymore. The "minerals" that cause water spotting are primarily calcium and magnesium. These are not added as part of potable water treatment. Thanks for being interested in learning, though.

Once upon a time there were things called education and experience which allowed one to accurately analyze snippets pulled from reference material. Apparently not anymore. The "minerals" that cause water spotting are primarily calcium and magnesium. These are not added as part of potable water treatment. Thanks for being interested in learning, though.

Well now we’re being selective? You didn’t say some minerals. You said minerals.

You make it sound like the water treatment plant is adding minerals to your water, LOL..

You then brought the CDC article in and asked to show you were they added minerals and I did that….Maybe you meant “some minerals”.

Trying to change the narrative to make you seem right seems so pedestrian…

I know how water spots occur.

And about calcium and magnesium,I’ll go back to my first rebuttal of your basic statement you made to start this

2d4f0ce85ad1e7bc08e229d676c06711.jpg

You bring up education and experience (not so subtle way of calling me ignorant) yet you just want to defend your stance.

Well now we’re being selective? You didn’t say some minerals. You said minerals.

You then brought the CDC article in and asked to show you were they added minerals and I did that….Maybe you meant “some minerals”.

Trying to change the narrative to make you seem right seems so pedestrian…

I know how water spots occur.

And about calcium and magnesium,I’ll go back to my first rebuttal of your basic statement you made to start this

2d4f0ce85ad1e7bc08e229d676c06711.jpg

You bring up education and experience (no so way of calling me ignorant) yet you just want to defend your stance.

Maybe your experience on how water is treated is based of old processes and treatments.

Instead of educating yourself you stand pat and defend your statement while (which I proved wrong). You can’t concede that maybe your wrong Or that things may have changed?

I see two little boys who need a timeout and a nap..........:bash:

Hmmmm everytime you come here….. must be all the other people on the site that’s the problem…..

I just turned 35. I feel attacked by your legitimate observation of society :D

I remembered this convo and just finished looking Everywhere trying to find it… It was almost driving me nuts because I looked in every possible thread. Turns out it was the very 1st one at the top.lol.
At least I got closure. Lol.

Back