Wash bucket gri gaurd or cyclone gaurd

Charlieboy1

Reaction score
Hi people
just wondered what you prefer as a grit gaurd out of standard grit gaurd or the chemical guys cyclone

as it stands at the minuite I have a standard grit gaurd in wash bucket and in the rise bucket I have
standard grit gaurd and wash board on top of the standard grit gaurd

I was thinking my grit gaurds are getting a bit tired now and so I need new ones any how but just wobdeting on
recomendations

I was thinking of getting a cyclone in the wash bucket and then a new standard grit gaurd in the ri s bucket with
my wash board on top

sorry to go on on this one

Thank you
Charlie a

The cyclone one I had kept floating to the top.

I like the Grit Guard with their additional washboard.

It's not everyone's style but you could use multiple wash mitts/towels and never put them back into the wash bucket. That way you don't need a grit guard and there's no risk of dirt in your wash bucket.
This is what I do and I regret buying my a grit guard cause I haven't used it a single time!

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Autogeekonline mobile app

Grit guard for the wash bucket and grit guard with wash board for the rinse bucket. Lately I have been eliminating the wash bucket and using a foam gun with multiple wash mitts instead.

I have both. There is not much different. They both act as effective baffles to avoid agitating the sediment at the bottom of the bucket.

Back