FREE - BOSS Best of Show Paint Correction Clinic - Indiana

Joe@NextLevelDetail

Reaction score
Hello, i recently spoke with the awesome Jeff Brown from Griots Garage, and wanted to test the waters to see how many guys we can get for a Paint Correction Class, featuring the Boss System.

The Class will take place at Griots Garage HQ in Plainfield, Indiana!

So i wanted to invite all my fellow geeks to this awesome class!

So if your in the Indiana, Chicago area let me know!

The Class can take place May 10th , or May 11th!

Jeff Brown is one of the most passionate guys in our industry and a great mind!

Any more questions or info PM me or reply to the theead.

Willing to car pool with anyone thats on my way to the Griots HQ!

View attachment 47453

Here is Jeff giving a class at Detail Fest !

So if anyone is in Indiana lets make this happend !

wow, if anyone lives near the GG headquarters you should really jump on this!

wow, if anyone lives near the GG headquarters you should really jump on this!

I know you would be here in a heart beat !
I also know that there are a ton of guys from indiana that our on this forum, i just have to find a better way to alert them !

I wish this were closer to me....

I feel ya, its always like that, the stuff you want to attend is always far !

If it was not during the week I would more than likely go

Joe, even though I won't be able to make it, thanks so much for setting this up and getting it organized! Members like you are one of the many reasons this site is awesome!

About 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours from my house. Hmmm...sounds interesting.

About 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours from my house. Hmmm...sounds interesting.

Its definitely worth it, if you could bring your self and a couple of friends it will be an amazing experience, also jeff said he might have a suprise at the class, hell let us know about that tho!

Joe, even though I won't be able to make it, thanks so much for setting this up and getting it organized! Members like you are one of the many reasons this site is awesome!

I couldnt agree with you more we have some of the best guys on this forum, and im happy to be apart of it !

I have met some amazing people and friends on this site!

Might have to make the trip to Indy. My daughter lives there, so free place to sleep. Two hour drive, so not too bad.

Theres going to be a class with Larry from ammonyc and Dylan from Rupes is going to detailers domain in NJ, you can find out about it on facebook

Is that the one that's happening this weekend? I believe that's more for product demos rather than classes/training.

Regardless, I'm signed up and going! I've been looking forward to it for a while

I'm in Greenfield & would be interested.

Awesome, do you have any friends, or family that might tag along ?

Might have to make the trip to Indy. My daughter lives there, so free place to sleep. Two hour drive, so not too bad.

Two hour drive aint so bad, espicially you get to see your daughter free hotel, and we get to go to this class, and meet our awesome forum mates !

Where exactly do you live ?

Hmmmm, 3 hours 21 minutes drive time, hmmmmm?!?

I read your location and seen plainfeild , but its in illinois lol, not indiana!

It would definitely be worth the drive, meeting all of us forum pals, and seeing yhe griots hq alone is pretty awesome.

Let me know , if you do wanna go !

Got to make a list for Jeff Brown asap

Back