Alternative to a carpet extractor

AeroCleanse

Reaction score
Has anyone used the ZV-200 Tornador Velocity-Vac with the Tornador Black as a replacement for a hot water extractor?

No and I would not even consider a tornado when working on moderate to severe fabric.

I have the black and velocity vac, while it's nice to agitate the carpet to get up small dirt and sand it's not really helpful for stains and sucking up, your better of using the black and then just your vacuum alone. I use a steamer ATM and it's working so. Take a bit more time but I get good results.
This was from last weekend with the steamerView attachment 55709

Sent from my Pixel using Autogeekonline mobile app

I have the Velocity-Vac and it is by no means a replacement for a carpet extractor, in fact I have yet to find a replacement for good ol' fashioned hot water carpet extraction.

on top of the recommendations above, the little green bissell machine would be another. they're around a $100 or less...
little_green_proheat_portable_carpet_cleaner_14259_front_view.jpg

I use a McCulloch MC1385 and a carpet extractor like the one shown above. Combined with Folex or Ultima's Carpet/Fabric Shampoo, they work perfectly.

I use a McCulloch MC1385 and a carpet extractor like the one shown above. Combined with Folex or Ultima's Carpet/Fabric Shampoo, they work perfectly.
I use the same one and it works GREAT!! No need for those really expensive steamers.

Same set up for me....MC1385 and Bissell Proheat with no problems as a weekender.

When buying a extractor psi and water lift is very important. The bissel for 100 bucks can't beat it.There is just a limit of what you can do with it.

Back