Which Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner

oboroballa03

Reaction score
I am looking to get a new carpet cleaner as Lowes stopped carrying my gallon of folex. I am looking at the Mckees 37 Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner or Optimum Carpet and Fabric Cleaner and Protectant. I didn't know if anyone has used both of these to see if they were equal or one better than the other. The Optimum you can dilute up to 3 to 1 if you want and the Mckees i didn't see anything on dilution ratio. People shared that you spray scrub and blot away pretty much with both of them as i am trying to get away from using my extractor and steamer to maybe make the process a little faster. Plus you don't get the carpets and seats real wet so the dry time is a factor also. If anyone has any other opinions or suggestions i would like to hear them thanks.

Both work good. But I was impressed with Optimum Carpet and Fabric Cleaner and Protectant. So much that I bought the larger bottle of it.

I seen a review of it and by the looks of it i can see why you were impressed the 50/50 looked amazing for no extraction

I seen a review of it and by the looks of it i can see why you were impressed the 50/50 looked amazing for no extraction

I actually used it on my aunts interior and I can attest that it works great. The dirt just disappears as it's agitated.

I actually used it on my aunts interior and I can attest that it works great. The dirt just disappears as it's agitated.

Really interested in trying this stuff...Does it work very well even at 1:3 dilution?

At this point I have only used it at full strength. But I plan to use at 1:3 the next time I use it.

Back