Tolco Sprayers?

willowcat11

Reaction score
I see a lot of you guys talking about the Tolco Sprayers being very good. Can these be found on Autogeek? I see Sprayers in the store, but I don't see any identified as being Tolco.

Would these be consider very durable and Top of the line?

Thankyou!

I just bought some and don't think they're that great. The white ones that AG sells are better, IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought some and don't think they're that great. The white ones that AG sells are better, IMO

Try using them for a few years and see if your opinion changes. They are stout and hold up to abuse without clogging or misfiring.

I use it for my McKees wheel cleaner gel and it stops working after a few months. This has happened to me multiple times. Don't know what else to do but to replace when this happens.

They're the ones I like the most. The spray pattern is consistent and they last a very long time. The only thing they can't handle is Megs Wheel Brightener.. I always keep a few spares on deck.

500e8d6f5922c4aadbfa4fa831f6c68d.jpg

Thanks guys, this is a huge help! These will be the ones I buy then. The grey Tolco's.

I'm having the same problem with the megs wheel brightener spray. So what I do is i take the trigger and run it through hot water and it works like new.

The grey ones that are chemical resistant are the best I've found.

I'm having the same problem with the megs wheel brightener spray. So what I do is i take the trigger and run it through hot water and it works like new.

Same here, lasts much longer

I rinse my grey sprayers out after use of Meg's Wheel Brightener. That seems to help.

After each use or after it gets messed up? I tried to stick the sprayer into apc and flow that through after wheel brighter each time but the sprayer still failed!?!?

I like wheel brightener but dealing with sprayers failing is frustrating

Back