Brand Spanking New BMW M2 gets a complete protection package

Reaction score
This job came all the way from Maine down to my buddy and I shops for a complete protection package. The owner of this brand new BMW M2 contacted my buddy Derek over at Kickin Customs before the car even arrived at the dealership to setup a job for a full Xpel Ultra PPF job. The client was also interested in having the film and wheels coated as well. When the car arrived at the dealership the owner had his tech install some nice little goodies such as a Dinan exhaust, coil overs and he had the wheels painted gloss black. He also had a Vorsteiner carbon fiber front lip spoiler and rear spoiler added. The front lip was left off for Derek to wrap before installing it. Once the dealership was done the car was loaded up from Maine in a enclosed trailer with plastics still on it and shipped down to Derek's for our work to begin.

This job was completed over the course of a week or so with me coming after hours to complete my end of the job. Which included minor correction work on a few areas, IGL Kenzo 4yr coating the exterior, IGL wheel coating on faces/barrels/calipers and exhaust tips.

Upon arrival

UEpRS4o.jpg

yHo8RoO.jpg

Prepped with Hyper wash, nanoskin handy towel

TqgOnyx.jpg

qROrPlo.jpg

Wheels were very clean and got a light cleaning with some soapy water then dried, prep spray and coated. Mckees gloss tire gel was used on the tires.

Qkx64rR.jpg

All finished

3xWsT4Y.jpg

PEdNZFh.jpg

xOokoxG.jpg

MuPa58G.jpg

CwkRXAG.jpg

znSGxWn.jpg

3jYKBhf.jpg

cvffAzl.jpg

IEVp0VI.jpg

Nice work Justin. I’d love to do some canyon carving in that bad boy!

Where in God's name were you when I bought my truck, Justin?? Lol

Incredible, man. I know the owner is pumped seeing this result.

I would be.

Now why haven’t I thought of using buckets to hold my wheels up before? That’s a great idea as long as they don’t tip over.

Nice work on the M2. I hardly ever see cars like that in Maine. Mostly Subaru’s and pickups. That will def stand out.

Another gorgeous little rocket sled!

Thanks brother!

Nice work Justin. I’d love to do some canyon carving in that bad boy!

Yeah this is definitely a cool ride. Quick and nimble.

Nice work Justin!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud.

Where in God's name were you when I bought my truck, Justin?? Lol

Incredible, man. I know the owner is pumped seeing this result.

I would be.

Hahahaha. Thanks brother. Yeah I'm sure he is very happy now it's all protected.

Wow! Great work on a nice ride!

Thanks brother.

Now why haven’t I thought of using buckets to hold my wheels up before? That’s a great idea as long as they don’t tip over.

Nice work on the M2. I hardly ever see cars like that in Maine. Mostly Subaru’s and pickups. That will def stand out.

Learned that trick from a fellow detailer (Robert DiTerlizzi) a long time ago.

Yeah this client has a few BMWs.

Back