Best recommended clea-rinsing car wash? (leave nothing behind)

Marc Hufnagel

Apr 5, 2011
SW Illinois
Best recommended clean-rinsing car wash? (leave nothing behind)

What would you all recommend for a car wash that leaves nothing behind (wax, gloss enhancer, etc)

I've always liked Megs GC but feel it has some definite gloss enhancers, so... I'm looking for a cleaner one to use at times.

Get the gallon of HW. $32 is not bad when you factor that there's about 120 washes in the gallon.

I was skeptical at first, I was buying OTC car soap and it seemed like I was always running low or out when I went to wash my car or a customers. Never a good feeling. The gallon will last a very long time because of that excellent dilution ratio.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Available in smaller sizes Britemax Pure Max Shampoo, Meg’s Crystal (but it’s not great), or 3D Pink Soap. But based on everything I read, Hyper Wash is the way to go if you can stomach a full gallon.

If you want top notch cleaning ability and an awesome lubrication test out Carpro Reset. Follow the dilution recommended 1:500 or even up to 1:800. So less is better than over use it. If you have a coating it's almost necessary to have and use to keep the coating as contaminants free as possible. I promise you will be satisfied with reset.

CarPro Reset Intensive Car Shampoo

/Tony

Re: Best recommended clean-rinsing car wash? (leave nothing behind)

3d pink

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If you want top notch cleaning ability and an awesome lubrication test out Carpro Reset. Follow the dilution recommended 1:500 or even up to 1:800. So less is better than over use it. If you have a coating it's almost necessary to have and use to keep the coating as contaminants free as possible. I promise you will be satisfied with reset.

CarPro Reset Intensive Car Shampoo

/Tony
:iagree::xyxthumbs:

Megs Hyper Wash (I have used part of 2 gallons)
Chemical Guys Mr Pink I have 3 gallons of this. They were $16/gallon shipped on Prime Day :)

If your not into Meg’s hyper then Dodo Born to be Mild is what you may be looking for. One of the best on the market with the features your looking for.

I finally got on the Meguiars Hyper Wash wagon. Just 1 ounce with 3 gallons of water provides a lot of suds. It is nice and slippery when you run your wash mitt over the paint and it rinses cleanly. I am a big fan of Gold Class but from now on its Hyper Wash.

I finally got on the Meguiars Hyper Wash wagon. Just 1 ounce with 3 gallons of water provides a lot of suds. It is nice and slippery when you run your wash mitt over the paint and it rinses cleanly. I am a big fan of Gold Class but from now on its Hyper Wash.

Hyper Wash has that effect on ya, UD. ;)

Best cleaning/rinsing wash I've ever used.

how would this work using a foam cannon ? I guess I would mix up a gallon jug & then fill the foam cannon jug ? would I use the same mixture or cut it back a little ? thanks,
hmrdown

how would this work using a foam cannon ? I guess I would mix up a gallon jug & then fill the foam cannon jug ? would I use the same mixture or cut it back a little ? thanks,
hmrdown

I haven't used Hyper Wash in my foam cannon yet but I would probably add 30 oz of warm water to the quart container then add two 1 oz pumps of Hyper Wash. I also might add some foam boost for good measure.