91 LX 5.0 Mustang

Reaction score
Had this Mustang in the shop last week for a much needed correction and sealant.

Wash/Decon

Hyper wash, Nanoskin handy towel

Wheels/Tires

Mckees foaming wheel cleaner gel, LATA, hyper dressing, Hydro blue

Correction

Boss g21, Meg microfiber cutting pad, Fast correcting cream, Adams swirl killer mini

Finish polishing

Rupes Duetto, Rupes Yellow pad, Hyper polish, Adams swirl killer mini, Rupes yellow pads

LSP- IGL Premier

Arrival

6u452x7.jpg

BLdFWXK.jpg

MRBUujF.jpg

after correction

qQ7Zoiz.jpg

QDIFNmD.jpg

zFT4vnJ.jpg

Ztfcn8c.jpg

Nice! Great work and write up and pictures!

Shiney car you got it from the dull and back to what it deserves!

/Tony

Nice job. Those wheels are off a '93 Cobra R and are fairly rare. I know this because I had a '95 Mustang GT that I kept for ten years and it had the exact same wheels in all gray. I still love a clean fox body.

Very Nice work. That clean tailpipe really stands and completes a job well done!

Hey justin, whats your impression of hyper polish? I like the cut of it but its very gooey and hard to clean off pads.

Thanks guys. I agree it came out awesome. Looks great in the sunlight.

Hey justin, whats your impression of hyper polish? I like the cut of it but its very gooey and hard to clean off pads.

I love hyper polish. Pretty much my go to finishing polish. As for cleaning my pads after I run them under warm water with some Dawn dish soap and it removes the Hyper polish no problem.

Great work as usual Justin! I had an 89 LX 5.0 back in the day... You might want to remind your client that they should put mud-flaps on that car. The Fox bodies were notorious for getting the paint blasted off by the beefy tires and the rockers that curved way in under the car. Been there, done that.

Back