So...how did this past weekend treat YOU?

Don M

Reaction score
Guy INSISTED I was speeding, but pulled out in front of me anyway .....

tn_Crash_1.jpg

Sorry to see/hear this! Hope you are OK...you can get that puppy fixed up!

GOOD NEWS!!!!

The body shop just called and it appears that despite the semi-severe damage to the left front rim, there is little to no damage to the suspension! They have a new rim and tire on the way and after putting them on, they are going to re-check the measurements to confirm the suspension is undamaged. It's still up in the air if the front bumper cover is able to be saved, they still have to pull it and see if there is any hidden damage. So right now it looks like it's just going to be a tire, rim, beauty ring, fender and glass for the driver's side mirror.

GOOD NEWS!!!!

The body shop just called and it appears that despite the semi-severe damage to the left front rim, there is little to no damage to the suspension! They have a new rim and tire on the way and after putting them on, they are going to re-check the measurements to confirm the suspension is undamaged. It's still up in the air if the front bumper cover is able to be saved, they still have to pull it and see if there is any hidden damage. So right now it looks like it's just going to be a tire, rim, beauty ring, fender and glass for the driver's side mirror.

So, the other guy was at fault Don?

So, the other guy was at fault Don?

Yes, I was on the main road and he pulled out of a parking lot in front of me. He insist I was speeding and that he saw me coming but pulled out anyway.

Sorry to see that Don. Doesn't the other guy know we're supposed to be social distancing? This is why I run with front and rear dash cams!

He insists I was speeding and that he saw me coming but pulled out anyway.

Well that make sense. That is a classic moronic excuse for "I shouldn't be driving, because I do not have the depth perception or experience to drive."

Or more likely, "I had to check that BRB text". Lol

Back