Mom with Good Taste in Cars Signs up for Ceramic

TTQ B4U

Reaction score
This Weeks Detail:

All of my details come to me as referrals, typically from previous customers. This one is from a Facebook Page in our area where evidently a group of moms is talking about some cars I did previously
1f642.png

This area mom with good taste in cares picked up a 2014 S4 6-Speed as she was itching to get back into a manual transmission. The downside to the car is that it has 120k on the ODO but honestly the interior is 9/10 and the car really was just in need of a strong detail.

At some point the vehicle had some paint work that was done pretty well but left tons of over-spray and the panels themselves were never really polished out like the needed to be to help it look great.

She decided on my Premium Enhancement Polish to help really knock-down the swirls and get the Phantom Black Pearl Metallic Flake to really POP! We also decided on a dual layer ceramic coating to help her day-forward in keeping it clean and really putting an nice candy like glow on the Pearl finish.

It corrected nicely and overall I give it about 85%+ correction. It's best to leave the deeper scratches and not chase them, especially given the re-paint in some areas. Thickness was good but one never knows for sure how much clear is there to work with.

Now onto the pics of the Audi that she really intended on buying, a nice glossy finish with depth and clarity vs a muted swirled up worn looking sedan.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

My Process involved a Flex 3401 with Orange Hybrid Force Pads, CarPro Essence (Clear Cut as well on Hood and Deck-lid), then topped with a dual layer of Cquartz UK 3.0

THAT garage hood shot

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Agreed, but I really like that outside rear 1/4 shot where it looks like the metallic is running down the C-pillar and pooling on the 1/4 panel. :D

Awesome work as always!

Metallic waterfall! :props:

Wowzers. Looks great now. Sure does not look like it has 120K on the ODO.

She made the right choice coming to see you to get her car in shape and and opting for the dual layer coating for future protection.

Well done. Thanks for sharing.

NICE work! Well done and happy to see that she will be so excited to see her 'new' 6 speed sedan!

That black metallic is stunning. What was her reaction to the results?

Great work! Word of mouth advertising is still the best and your work speaks for itself.

That black metallic is stunning. What was her reaction to the results?

thank you sir. she LOVED it. The best part was her expectations really were not high as it has so many miles. when she saw that I knocked off 100k miles from it, she gave me a hug. Should be doing her Big Chevy SUV that tows her boat next.

Back