Just a taste....Vivid Black 2019 HD Trike

Lance Mark

Reaction score
I've been working on this in my spare time and I got a big part of the trike done last night. I finished the correcting on the rear trunk and fenders.

Here is a shot of the top of the rear right fender before. It's a good shot to give you an idea of how swirled it was. Pardon the dust.

View attachment 75715

I used Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover, Griot G8, Boss Orange pad, then finished with WG Finishing Glaze (not a glaze, a light cutter that finishes really nice), used a black Boss finishing pad for the second step

View attachment 75716

I've been taking plenty of pics and I'll get some more up when it's done. I still have to do Two Coats of AP's Cosmic V2, and 2 coats of AP's High Gloss.

Looks Great!!

What product(s) did you polish it with?

Looks Great!!

What product(s) did you polish it with?

Washed with Reset
Chem Guys Iron
Chem Guys Bug and Tar
Wolfgang Clay with Chem Guys Lube

First Step: Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover with an Boss orange cutting pad on a G8 - two passes, 1/2" per second, one pass vertical, one pass horizontal
Second Step: Wolfgang Finishing Glaze with a Boss black finishing pad on a G8

most of the bike is getting two steps, but before starting a section, I have a look for some stuff I know won't come out with TSW and I do a spot correction with a Boss white hard cutting pad, and WG's Uber Compound

Back