Looking for the best car wash shampoo

1sickss

Reaction score
I have been using Meg. for a while and im rwady to step up to some good stuff, not that its bad just wanting to go with something more high-end.....Is any of the Chemical Guys shampoos any good , point me into the right direction

I have been using Meg. for a while and im rwady to step up to some good stuff, not that its bad just wanting to go with something more high-end.....Is any of the Chemical Guys shampoos any good , point me into the right direction
I personally like Megs Gold Class

thanks for the options, i like the Gold Class, just want to try something new and hopefully better

duragloss 902 is super sudsy, haha. but i can only compare it to the rainx with carnuba beads (which i used before i joined this site.)

Nothing wrong with Gold Class. I like the Duragloss better and Pinnacle shampoo is really really good as is Wolfgang auto bathe

I love Wolfgang. Expensive but a little goes a long ways especially in a foam gun.

I always go back to Gold Class and at $10 to $12 a gallon there is no better value available. Gallons are now readily available at many locations !!

P.S. It also works great in FOAM GUNS !

Ive tried megs gold class, wolfgang auto bathe and pinnacle car shampoo. Out of the three pinnacle is my favorite. My mf mitt seems to glid easier, and when I rinse off the paint looks very crisp and clean.

Wolfgang is also good but a little less silky feeling compared to pinnacle. Gold class is a level or two below wolfgang and more of a soapy feeling but im sure it will get the job done as well.

Pinnacle if you have the $$$, Optimum/Poorboys if you have the $$, or Duragloss. All work great.

Awesome fellas, im probably gonna try the Poorboys first and then the pinnacle, ill post up what i think....Its a white car, so it should'nt be too bad either way

I always go back to Gold Class and at $10 to $12 a gallon there is no better value available.

Not really if you add it all up. GC takes 1oz per gallon, DP is only 1oz to make 3-5 gallons.

DP is 32oz for $16, GC is $10-$12 for 64oz BUT you will be using 3-5 times as much product. The value is in the higher end products as most of them only use 1oz for several gallons.

Back