Quick detailers with good cleaning power??

WRAPT C5Z06

Reaction score
Tried FK 146 and it's not bad, but I'd like to know of other QD's, specifically ones with good cleaning ability and well lubricated. :xyxthumbs: I'm not talking "spray on car wash" cleaning ability, but I know there's some QD's out there that clean better than others.

Last edited:
ONR comes to mind. I don't like to associate QD with the word clean or power though. I only use QD's as a final gloss step rather than everyday quick cleaning or dusting. It just always seems to reult in micro-marring. It's too easy to get away with a QD.

But if I need a QD with better cleaning ability I reach for my ONR QD. I also have a bottle of ONR QD mixed with a pre-dilluted OID QD. I use it often. The OID is super slick but can be streaky at times. Mixed with ONR QD it's pretty nice.

DP Rinsless Wash and Gloss is great. It has aot of lube to prevent scratches and swirls.

XMT Final Finish detailer has great cleaning ability for removing water spots and such, as does Gl0ss it Gloss Enhancer. I have found FK425 to have little to no cleaning ability.

ONR comes to mind. I don't like to associate QD with the word clean or power though. I only use QD's as a final gloss step rather than everyday quick cleaning or dusting. It just always seems to reult in micro-marring. It's too easy to get away with a QD.

But if I need a QD with better cleaning ability I reach for my ONR QD. I also have a bottle of ONR QD mixed with a pre-dilluted OID QD. I use it often. The OID is super slick but can be streaky at times. Mixed with ONR QD it's pretty nice.

What's ONR?

Tried FK 146 and it's not bad, but I'd like to know of other QD's, specifically ones with good cleaning ability and well lubricated. :xyxthumbs: I'm not talking "spray on car wash" cleaning ability, but I know there's some QD's out there that clean better than others.

I dont do alot of dedicated cleaning with a qd'er. I do however still reach for Mothers Showtime when wiping up a quick spot or birdie doo-doo.

Optimum No Rinse

Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine: clay lubricant, optimum rinseless wash, no rinse car wash, optimum detailing products

I second ONR at QD strength for light cleaning and FK 425 for looks only. Haven't tried DP yet.

I also like ONR at QD strength for a quick spot clean, and I love Poorboys Spray and Gloss for looks.

DG 521--the marine version of 921. Better cleaner than the 921 IMHO. Excellent cleaner leaving a glossy, slick paint. I mix with 20% AW. Awesome to use on wheels and glass too.

DG 521--the marine version of 921. Better cleaner than the 921 IMHO. Excellent cleaner leaving a glossy, slick paint. I mix with 20% AW. Awesome to use on wheels and glass too.

think this is a winner right here. Cleaning ability and gloss....ok it smells really good too.

:iagree:but you don't need AW as it already has a selant in it, which I assume is AW.

Yeah, but I've read that with that light a mix, AW doesn't add too much sealant properties. Will say that AW alone is awesome on glass. No streaks and leaves glass incredibly slick.

Back