PDA

View Full Version : Xmt360

Jenn1270
02-06-2010, 11:33 AM
I am eagerly awaiting my XMT 360 to arrive to beautify the old Pilot as I just received my new 7424XP and can't wait to use it. I was reading the brochure that came with the XMT pad cleaner and it says you don't need to buff off the XMT 360 after you work it. Is that true or is it best to buff it off?

I am quite excited to play with my new toy and the "easy one step" XMT 360. Sounds idiot-proof for a newbie like me.

Jenn

Matt S.
02-06-2010, 12:13 PM
Jenn,

I believe what they meant is that it doesn't leave a heavy, chalky haze behind like many polishes will. When you're done working it in, there should be a slight film on the paint that will wipe right off with no real "buffing" required. It does require some wiping, though - it's not a "work in - walk away" product. :D

Peanut
02-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Jenn,

I believe what they meant is that it doesn't leave a heavy, chalky haze behind like many polishes will. When you're done working it in, there should be a slight film on the paint that will wipe right off with no real "buffing" required. It does require some wiping, though - it's not a "work in - walk away" product. :D

:iagree: The XMT 360 works great and is very easy to work with.

WRAPT C5Z06
02-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Make sure you work it long enough to break down the abrasives.