Meguiars M34 Final Inspection question...

WRAPT C5Z06

Reaction score
Will this product work as good as an IPA wipe down as far as removing polishing oils?

Does not remove oils, but great to reveal alot of what work you have done. Think of it as a cheaper version of Menz spray but doe not remove as much of the oils as it does. Use it on all intermediate steps after i get my test spot done and use menz as a final wipe down.

Does not remove oils, but great to reveal alot of what work you have done. Think of it as a cheaper version of Menz spray but doe not remove as much of the oils as it does. Use it on all intermediate steps after i get my test spot done and use menz as a final wipe down.
So it's basically like using any other QD for removing polishing oils?

It's body shop safe, so it won't interfere with surface adhesion in a fresh paint environment but it's still formulated to create a shiny and glossy finish.

Not sure creating a shiny and glossy finish are the kind of attributes needed for stripping and revealing imperfections.

Stick with IPA or MS

It will remove residues just like any quality spray detailer but it's not going to astringe the surface like a solvent or chemical stripper would.

:)

It's body shop safe, so it won't interfere with surface adhesion in a fresh paint environment but it's still formulated to create a shiny and glossy finish.

Not sure creating a shiny and glossy finish are the kind of attributes needed for stripping and revealing imperfections.

Stick with IPA or MS

It will remove residues just like any quality spray detailer but it's not going to astringe the surface like a solvent or chemical stripper would.

MS?

Stick with IPA or MS

Mineral Spirits

:xyxthumbs:
Mike,

I'm hi-jacking my own thread, so it's OK...haha.

Does ColorX contain abrasives? If so, SMAT or DAT?

Back