critique my first order!

sonic03insc

Reaction score
I have some things like clay and other items. The wife's BMW is jet black and needs correction. let me know what I can get rid of and/or what I need. Thanks, John
order.jpg

I would go with 5.5" pads, no larger than 6". What do you plan to polish with?

I would go with 5.5" pads, no larger than 6". What do you plan to polish with?

I've seen people saying to use the 5.5 pads. Why is that? Polish with the Wolfgang kit Orange, white, & then blue.

Welcome to Autogeek!

Now that's what I call one heck of a first order! You'll be very impressed with the Wolfgang / Porter Cable kit. Wolfgang offers some of the finest products available today if with a little understanding and practice will produce outstanding results.

Here's one link that will take you to a ton of invaluable information by Mike Phillips.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...ke-phillips/23722-articles-mike-phillips.html

PS. If you find that you ordered too much send what you don't want to me.... :D :D

I agree with the 5.5 pad.... but I do use the 6.5 red to apply wax. The small than 5.5 work well too for those smaller areas.

Don't forget your microfiber towels.....maybe a quick detailer also.

Almost forgot.........if you get MF towels..........get some MF detergent as well.

Maybe get rid of the leatherique or else add the pristine clean as well.
Or skip them both and get the Lexol. I have the Leatherique but have not used or reviewed it yet. I can tell you the Liter of lexol cleaner is a great buy. THe lexol conditioner and the 1Z enzett leather care are also nice.
The Leatherique is supposed to be about the best you can do but if your going to do it probably need the pristine clean as well.

I'd get a gallon of 303.

Back