PDA

View Full Version : Question for AG about Wolfgang Sealant and Polycharger

Pages : [1] 2 3

mcpp66
09-09-2010, 12:23 PM
I could be wrong but it's my understanding that in the past Polycharger was purchased separately and you had to mix it with your sealant within a matter of a day or two prior to use. I see that Blackfire Wet Diamond has the Polycharger already mixed in with it........will we see a version of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant with Polycharger already mixed into it?

WRAPT C5Z06
09-09-2010, 12:26 PM
WGDGPS doesn't need to be polycharged, it'll last just as long as BFWD. Of course, polycharging it wouldn't hurt.

mcpp66
09-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Oh I'm not saying or intending to imply that it does......just thought I'd ask if we'll be seeing a Polycharged Wolfgang Sealant.

WRAPT C5Z06
09-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Oh I'm not saying or intending to imply that it does......just thought I'd ask if we'll be seeing a Polycharged Wolfgang Sealant.
Gotcha.

ScottB
09-09-2010, 05:29 PM
At one time Wolfgang did include polycharger in it ... now it offers a little different ingredient mix. You could certainly still buy the additive and add to it as desired, or try Four Star UPP which is polycharged and the designer of it.

CEE DOG
09-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Or try Ultima which is also polycharged and by the same company as polycharger and four star. Ultima was created after Four Star.

rwright
09-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Or try Ultima which is also polycharged and by the same company as polycharger and four star. Ultima was created after Four Star.

What was that Little Sam? :poke: Did you mention Ultima? :laughing:

WRAPT C5Z06
09-09-2010, 07:52 PM
So is Four Star the creator of polycharger?

rwright
09-09-2010, 07:54 PM
So is Four Star the creator of polycharger?

It sounds like Sam Lankford is behind it all. He is a super nice guy too. I had the honor of meeting him at Detail Fest this year.

*By the way Corey, I was just kidding around!

Emile
09-09-2010, 08:02 PM
When I use Wolfgang DGPS, boosting it with CH2 Polycharger is the only way I roll.

rwright
09-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Have you all tried using Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant with Duragloss #601 Polish Bonding Agent? It's a great product and Autogeek sells it so you can keep your whole transaction together in one place. Also, you can put PBA on the car then top with WGDGPS and don't have to waste product. Food for thought.

WRAPT C5Z06
09-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Have you all tried using Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant with Duragloss #601 Polish Bonding Agent? It's a great product and Autogeek sells it so you can keep your whole transaction together in one place. Also, you can put PBA on the car then top with WGDGPS and don't have to waste product. Food for thought.
Are you sure PBA will work with sealants other than Duragloss?

Jeff120
09-09-2010, 08:29 PM
What is this polycharger you all speak of?

pfix
09-09-2010, 08:33 PM

This is the first I have heard about this product. Would you recommend using this product as a paint cleanser?

Has anyone experienced the longevity boost they are touting? I would be interested to hear from those who have tried this product. It is advertised as being compatible with any polymer paint sealant.

yeebiz
09-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Are you sure PBA will work with sealants other than Duragloss?

I would love a definitive answer to that one from people who have actually tried it. According to the product description it does. Also according to the research i did it does. Not much information on the subject though. Still a bit leery...