PDA

View Full Version : Poorboy's World Polish with Carnauba-Blue

RandyD
10-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Got this sample from auto geek and tried it on my dark gray car (about 2 years old). I have used so many product from autogeek. Many have impressed me but this is really awesome stuff. Maybe my car just needed polish. Really impressed. Not sure about longevity. Should I be putting a coat of Natty's Paste on top of it or leave well enough alone?

Thanks

fancyfootwork
10-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Got this sample from auto geek and tried it on my dark gray car (about 2 years old). I have used so many product from autogeek. Many have impressed me but this is really awesome stuff. Maybe my car just needed polish. Really impressed. Not sure about longevity. Should I be putting a coat of Natty's Paste on top of it or leave well enough alone?

Thanks

I can vouch for Nattys Paste Blue. Depends on weather it lasts roughly 2 weeks to 2 months. Easy on and easy off, looks great also. Granted I drive a blue car.

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
10-06-2010, 12:39 PM
PWCB is a great AIO (all in one) product we got a year of protection on our trailer we use for shows sits a lot and is out in the weather 24-7 ...... beaded like the day the PWC was applied during the first wash of the show season. On a car typical protection is about 4 - 5 months. You do not have to top it with a wax but I find myself doing it often, habit I guess lol.

-Chris

kkreit01
10-07-2010, 03:36 PM
...and it smells good enough to drink. I also really like PWCB. I've been using it for a few years. Very easy to apply and remove.

WRAPT C5Z06
10-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Does it have the same cutting ability as PwS?