Infinity G6 I did the other day

Kristopher1129

Reaction score
Did this G6 the other day. Customer ordered the "Silver Package". That is my in and out package. It's pretty much everything for the exterior and interior aside from paint sealant, fabric guard, engine, and all the extra goodies. (gotta order the Gold Package for that :props:). It came out good. Looks good with the snowy background! Although it was probably dirty after 10 minutes on the road, ha. But, at least it's protected right?!

NED_221.jpg

It's always nice to start off working on a car that's got great looks! Those Infinities have gorgeous lines and their finishes are nice to work with.

Looks great! :props:

nice car man love to see the inside!

Unfortunately the car has already come and gone, ha. I didn't get a picture of the inside! I do have other pictures of interiors I've done. I've got one in particular that was a real mess! I would put money on the fact that probably nobody has seen a center console like that one, ha. I'll post the pics...you guys would love it!

It's always nice to start off working on a car that's got great looks! Those Infinities have gorgeous lines and their finishes are nice to work with.

I definitely agree with that. They are a pleasure to buff out. So smooth!

def a G35, i have the same thing! (pix below) =) awesome car

Looks good, if you dont mind sharing, what products and tooling did you use?

Looks good, if you dont mind sharing, what products and tooling did you use?

I used a Mytee Lite II for the carpets inside. Used magic sponges and vinyl cleaner to remove finger grime, or scuffs, marks, etc. Then cleaned all vinyl with a light dressing using the Tornador tool (I know there's no interior picture, but I did do it).

I always use my Makita buffer. I buffed the paint free of water spots with Malcos Mag 1 compound and a foam pad. I then used a swirl remover on the spots I compounded. Then used Malcos Glaze II to polish/clean the surface. Then followed up with Malco Flash Wax. I use Malco products on most my vehicles. I like their stuff, it works really well!

Bobby don't say that!!! That was my old car (if you remember)... the one I traded in for my new white beaut ;) But yes it was a great car. The Infiniti paint was nice but damn it was sooooooo soft. I'd deswirl it, then even after meticulous care, I'd manage to re-swirl it again somehow :(

I used a Mytee Lite II for the carpets inside. Used magic sponges and vinyl cleaner to remove finger grime, or scuffs, marks, etc. Then cleaned all vinyl with a light dressing using the Tornador tool (I know there's no interior picture, but I did do it).

I always use my Makita buffer. I buffed the paint free of water spots with Malcos Mag 1 compound and a foam pad. I then used a swirl remover on the spots I compounded. Then used Malcos Glaze II to polish/clean the surface. Then followed up with Malco Flash Wax. I use Malco products on most my vehicles. I like their stuff, it works really well!

To the OP, nice job and nice car. Here was a pic of my ex-girlfriend Gina...

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0112-b.jpg

The Infinite G lines are very sexy cars. Great job!!! :props:

Both of those look great! I too would like to see more of the G6.

Sorry, had to do it...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4s6H4ku6ZY]YouTube - Far East Movement - Like A G6 ft. The Cataracs, DEV[/video]

Glad to hear someone that uses Malco. :)

Exotic Auto Detail via tapatalk

Back