Lincoln Aviator - Luxury Mobile

LuxuryMobile

Reaction score
I was contacted by this client to get his wife’s car cleaned up. The vehicle is a Lincoln Aviator, (Lincoln’s version of an Explorer)
It was in decent shape except for the wheels. The interior was done to remove some stains on the carpet and get the leather looking back to how it should. The exterior received a full clay, and a coat of Collinite 845. The owner told me that “he knew the wheels were probably ruined due to neglect. He said just do the best I could” I love when I get these types of comments, gets me motivated. The wheels came out great and overall the car really benefited from the detail. While I was there I set them up on a maintenance schedule and each of their cars will receive some love once a month.

On to some pictures

Gas Cap

100_0040.jpg

100_0102.jpg

Wheel Before

100_0041.jpg

After Wash

100_0093.jpg

After steel wool and polish

100_0094.jpg

100_0095.jpg

Wheel Before

100_0097.jpg

100_0098.jpg

Wheel After

100_0099.jpg

100_0100.jpg

Exterior Before

100_0090.jpg

100_0091.jpg

Exterior Afters

100_0104.jpg

100_0105.jpg

100_0110.jpg

100_0112.jpg

100_0116.jpg

Interior Before

100_0053.jpg

100_0054.jpg

After

100_0057.jpg

100_0059.jpg

Before

100_0064.jpg

After

100_0070.jpg

Interior Afters

100_0076.jpg

100_0060.jpg

100_0077.jpg

100_0080.jpg

100_0085.jpg

100_0087.jpg

Any comments, suggestions and questions are welcome. Thank you for viewing.

Great work Blackz. Nice landing a maintenance program on both cars. What did you use for the carpet? They still look a little dirty. I seen some good result when people use the little green vac with apc. Also great save on them wheels!

That front floor mat was beyond saving. I used APC+ and a few brushes.

Did you do the same thing for the stains in the corner of the chairs? That looks really good! and hard to get that clean. What did you do there?

I used diluted APC on the carpets with brushes and microfiber towels for the harder to reach places.

Love the before and after of the wheels! What grade steel wool did you use?

Nice job man. I did an Aviator a couple weeks ago. Interior was identical. Nice job!:xyxthumbs:

#0000, this stuff is also great for exhaust.

I was impressed with the quality of this interior, the leather was real nice. Thanks.

Yeah, they're nicely made. I use the same steel wool on chrome and exhaust :dblthumb2:

Looks really nice. I like the wheel transformation?

Does it take a while to learn the technique of using steel wool with a metal polish or is it just like applying with an applicator (except with less pressure I would imagine)?

Looks Great! Nice save on the wheels! I bet the customer was reall happy with the turn around.:dblthumb2:

Nice work. The wheels came out awesome! What tire dressing did you use? The tires look extra shiny. Not my personal favorite, but I know some of my customer's really love the shiny tire look.

good transformation. It never ceases to amaze me how people let nice cars get so bad.

The steel wool is simple. Apply the wool as you would a pad with polish until what your trying to remove is removed. Always do a test spot first.

I used a cheap Meg tire foam for these tires and wheel wells. Don't typically use this but these wells needed some love so I used the product for both tires and wells

#0000, this stuff is also great for exhaust.

I was impressed with the quality of this interior, the leather was real nice. Thanks.
yeh #0000 is great for a lot of stuff, I used it a lot on glass that was stained or etched with klasse aio.

Hadn't seen one of those trucks in awhile, buddy had one years ago that was sc'd and other mods, basically the same engine as the Mach/Marauder... was a pretty damn quick truck with his mods lol

Back