Labeling bottles

BillyJack

Reaction score
Sunday, while watching the stream of the weekend class, I noticed an error that we all make-grabbing the wrong bottle. Just thought I'd share my labeling system. When I joined up this forum, I was a bit befuddled at first because everyone talked about products with a two or three character abbreviation. Recently, while shopping at one of the office supply big-box stores, the "idea" bulb lit and I picked up a pack of 2 inch vinyl letters for about 5 bucks. Easily installed and long lasting, now I can identify anything at a glance, without worrying about reading faded or smeared masking tape / sharpie labels. Take a look at the pic for a few of mine:
DetailSupplies.jpg

Bill

Looks a lot better than my Sharpie on 3M Auto Masking Tape.

Great idea...
Is those ketchup, mustard, and mayo bottles in your arsenal?

Great Idea. Put my wife to work, she has a vinyl cutter and put her to make me some wash and rinse labels for my buckets and will labble my bottles too

Great idea...
Is those ketchup, mustard, and mayo bottles in your arsenal?

Yep, they sure are. When my mom was selling the house I grew up in a few years ago, she turned up a few condiment bottles from the 60's. They're thicker and tougher than the specialty bottles in the center that came from my local detail supply vendor.

Bill

Back