shmitt

carnut00

Reaction score
When do you expect to get more of the wheel shmitts back in stock? Trying to get my cart full.

I too tried to order some and Meghan said they should be in at the end of next week.

dengood1 said:
She said Edge was out of them.....guess they have to make some more!

darn! i was going to add one to my order too!:(

I was told last week that they might be in by the end of this week...maybe.

let hope so, i try to order the Black Wheel and White/Yellow ShMitt Combo and was told they currently run out of stock.

Yesterday I went to order a Black Wheel ShMitt Combo on the order I was rushing to do before the now extended sale ended. Customer Serivce told me in any email and I quote

'The ShMitt Combo you are looking for is out of stock. And I do not have an ETA at this time.'

With all the hipe on the forum about the ScMitt lately I was looking forward to trying it out. It looks like now we are going to have to pay more and wait for our Black Wheel ShMitts.

I was wondering since people are saying that the black wheel shmitt is really course what about using the yellow interior mitt for wheels and wells??

carnut00 said:
I was wondering since people are saying that the black wheel shmitt is really course what about using the yellow interior mitt for wheels and wells??

has anyone try using the yellow interior mitt for wheels? curious if the yellow interior will be effective in cleaning the wheel better then the black mitt?

carnut00 said:

You won't get the dirt out of it - I would pass on that idea, imho.

ltoman said:
You won't get the dirt out of it - I would pass on that idea, imho.

So I guess the yellow foam on the interior mitt is different than the yellow foam on the wash mitt?:confused:

carnut00 said:
So I guess the yellow foam on the interior mitt is different than the yellow foam on the wash mitt?:confused:

I do not know,as I don't have the interior one, but I have found what i use on wheels has to be wheels only, as the cleaning materials get so grimey and filthy... just my 2 cents.

ltoman said:
I do not know,as I don't have the interior one, but I have found what i use on wheels has to be wheels only, as the cleaning materials get so grimey and filthy... just my 2 cents.

Yeah I was going to use the interior mitt for wheels and wells only.

carnut00 said:
Yeah I was going to use the interior mitt for wheels and wells only.

i certainly don't see why you couldn't.:)

I think the yellow foams are the same for the interior and wash mitt. I have both and it feels the same and looks the same.

I wonder if the Edge guy is looking at this thread and wonder if he could comment.

Back