Microfiber towel selections

spitshine1

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for a good towel that will remove wax/sealents.
I am finding if i use a less plush microfiber towel ,it seems to help.

Also, need help selecting a towel that works well to apply and remove spray wax.
Thanks,

Checkout the white with red border Sonus towels ...

Poorboy's DMTs. flat side to remove wax. Fluffy side to polish/QD. Satin border for no scratching. Not available here (yet), (please!), but worth looking for.

the cobra indigo towel was great but I think the ones they have now are sold for less because of a few defects.

Poorboy's DMTs. flat side to remove wax. Fluffy side to polish/QD. Satin border for no scratching. Not available here (yet), (please!), but worth looking for.
+1
Please include in poorboys range at autogeek. Only way i have of getting poorboys products.

+1
Please include in poorboys range at autogeek. Only way i have of getting poorboys products.
The guys at poorboys check each MF towel before they are sent out. With the volume that AG does, there's no way that type of QC could be held up. DMT's have a good reputation, and I don't think poorboys wants that to change. JMO.

yup and at 12 for $50 they aren't that bad for peace of mind

mark do you like that towel better than the dmt?
If they weren't so lightweight, yes, I would. However, the softness of the light blue towels can't be beat, IMO.

Corey,
I use both sides and do not have any loose threads.

ok so mark you are detailing ur vette and you just used 205, which mf towel are you going to grab to remove the residue?!?!?! lol

ok so mark you are detailing ur vette and you just used 205, which mf towel are you going to grab to remove the residue?!?!?! lol
DMT's, short nap side. The towels are awesome because they can be used for everything from polish removal to quick detailing. I buy different colors for different applications. Poorboy's inspects every single DMT before it's sent out. DMT's are not as thick as some MF towels, but do not confuse that with performance. It's the best all around towel out there, IMO.

Back