Looking for help or suggestions

CaneCharger

Reaction score
Going to detail my neighbor's 1998 Honda Prelude tomorrow AM. Today I took the "before" pictures and I notice the following on the right fender...

My questions:

1. Looks like the paint is flecking off, would I be correct to not take my PC over it?
2. Any suggestions to get off the white marks?

I will be using Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover, Wolfgang Finishing Glaze, Menz Powerlock

SAM_1591.jpg

SAM_1588.jpg

The area right under the headlight is a complete lost cause, as for the side area looks like if you try you'll just end up chipping away more paint.

The area right under the headlight is a complete lost cause, as for the side area looks like if you try you'll just end up chipping away more paint.
:iagree: you will probably be taking off some more chips, the paint looks like it is flaking in the scuffed area as well....

that should come off with a couple passes of TSR on orange but I wouldn't go over the flaking paint at all

Removing the paint transfer is about all you can do to improve that area. Stay away from it with your PC...you'll just end up with more chips, and little chunks of paint in your pad. Lost cause unfortunately. Just use some acetone or something of the sort to rid of the white paint. No buffing.

Back