anyone here a vegan?

pixelmonkey

Reaction score
any vegans here?

been looking at places to eat while in vegas and like what I see.
chris<pixelmonkey>:D

whats a vegan. lol jk. I don't think they have places like that in Vegas good luck to ya :hungry:

Carnivore here. Nothing like a 100% grass fed beef burger!

bacon :xyxthumbs:

Do vegans even gamble?

B a c o n

I enjoy fried onions and mushrooms on my New York steaks, does that count? :xyxthumbs:

No. I'm a Presbyterian. :D

OP: May you win a lot of 'green'backs in Vegas!!
Live long and prosper.

:)

Bob

I like to kill poor helpless creatures and eat them.

My GF does have me eating better and I cook better and my Type II is dropping

:awman:

i think i went and dug myself :dig:

if you're curious and have a night to watch a movie, *it's on netflix for streaming now*
Forks Over Knives | The Official Movie Website

might make a few people think. The intro video on the site doesnt do the film justice.

i'm not an animal rights advocate... they'll never take my leather belts, interior or alpinestars boots away from me!

i have an agreement with my wife there is an exception... that being sushi. that will take place in one of 3 locations, and they are all 8 or more hours from home. *does include las vegas, Planet Hollywood at Todi sushi.

I'm not a vegan but I am a meat eater by design.

That said; a friends son and wife are and talked me into trying a "vegan burger".....:eek:

While shopping I found some frozen patties in the freezer isle popped a couple on the grill for my wife and I. They look just like hamburgers, cooked just like hamburgers, and when I tried them with a little mustard they tasted like regular hamburgers!! :eek:

Initially I thought I picked up the wrong package but they were vegan burgers. I don't know what's in them to make them taste the way they do but they're not that bad at all.

No I did not switch, I am still a meat eater but I was pleasantly surprised....:dunno:

There's always room for God's creatures.....right next to my mashed potatoes!

Last edited:
461152955v3_480x480_Front_Color-White_padToSquare-true.jpg

50493_60831211916_7257276_n.jpg

:dblthumb2:

PETA= People Eating Tasty Animals.... :D

I hope you find a good place to eat. Don't worry about us, more meat for us!

i have an agreement with my wife there is an exception... that being sushi. that will take place in one of 3 locations, and they are all 8 or more hours from home. *does include las vegas, Planet Hollywood at Todi sushi.

I find that interesting...I know a few vegetarians who won't eat meat, but fish seems OK. Just something I noticed. I love sushi myself and would it eat everyday if it didn't get so darn expensive!

:awman:

i think i went and dug myself :dig:

Don't sweat it Chris :)

I'm not a vegan but I am a meat eater by design.

That said; a friends son and wife are and talked me into trying a "vegan burger".....:eek:

Sounds like Boca Burgers

There's always room for God's creatures.....right next to my mashed potatoes!

Now that's funny!

461152955v3_480x480_Front_Color-White_padToSquare-true.jpg

50493_60831211916_7257276_n.jpg

:dblthumb2:

I like it!

PETA= People Eating Tasty Animals.... :D

That's hilarious!

Back