2010 Black Dodge Ram 3500 Dually Swirl Mark Removal and Interior - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - Premium Custom Detailing

Garry Dean

Reaction score
This Ram was my first job when I returned from SEMA. It was a huge job, but thats how I like em.

I started by using my own Auto Spa Maintenance Shampoo and followed that with the Ultima Elastrofoam Paint Cleaning System.

I had messed around with the new Optimum Polish 2 a few times before this detail, but I never gave it an opportunity to handle a complete polishing job. I must say that I am impressed with the cut, finish, and long working time it provides. It was a real joy to use.

I pretty much used my own products on this one from my new line. The interior also needed some TLC. It was cleaned, dressed, and protected using all of my interior products.

I hope you all enjoy this video!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbFemFlJ04o]2010 Black Dodge Ram 3500 Dually 1 Step Swirl Mark Removal Polish Ultima Elastrofoam Garry Dean Tampa, FL Bionic Banana Shield BMW Mercedes - YouTube[/video]

Thanks for watching!

the dude sure knows how to market that clip!

Great job on the detail Garry!! That paint looks really glossy. I've very interested in trying out your bionic banana sealant (LOL @ Flash).

@Bacon, it's not just the cord clip but his detailing products as well!

How long did the whole detail take you? That truck is HUGE!

Nice, bud! :dblthumb2:

How would you compare polish II in terms of cut and finish to Menz Power Finish? I'm assuming the non-diminishing abrasives of polish II would cut down on polishing time?

Is Ag gonna carry your line of products? Great demonstration! Where can we buy these products...LINK??

As posted elsewhere, another nice one main video.

I wonder what the allure is with banana scented pure waxes since they are several ones on the market.

Nice, bud! :dblthumb2:

How would you compare polish II in terms of cut and finish to Menz Power Finish? I'm assuming the non-diminishing abrasives of polish II would cut down on polishing time?

Power finish cuts more imo. I also think it finishes better. I like it better all round, but I hadn't used polish 2 so I figured I'd give it a try. It worked well.

As posted elsewhere, another nice one main video.

I wonder what the allure is with banana scented pure waxes since they are several ones on the market.

Mine is a very strong sealant.

Thanks for you compliments and comments guys!

Back