The best window cleaning product

Ford2000

Reaction score
what do u think is the best window cleaning product out there???

oh and the Meguiars smells GREAT too...the Stoners will make you want a stoner to fart in your car because that would smell better than their glass cleaner.

I like DJ Clearly Menthol but can't be used on tinted windows. So Meguiars is my main go to window cleaner. A lot cheaper too

Meguiar's Glass Cleaner Concentrate here also. Not only for the cars but for the house windows as well.

I've actually had great success using ONR. I keep a couple bottles always hanging around for clay lube and windows. It's strange, but it works really well.

I've actually had great success using ONR. I keep a couple bottles always hanging around for clay lube and windows. It's strange, but it works really well.

I've had the same experience. I do still use Zep concentrate for the really dirty windows though.

The new formula is even better! Would be hard to streak!

1Z Einzett Windscreen clear. Not the cheapest but one IMO top notch.

Poorboy Spray & Wipe ( Not Spray & Gloss ) and the velvet glass MF towels PB sells.

Both vehicle and home usage on this.
Works wonders for cleaning lab drool off the patio door, where the Zep spray took one of the bamboo fiber MF cleaning clothes that HD used to sell last year and that still took some elbow grease to come clean.

Little goes a long way, so if you have a heavy trigger hand, you need to dilute it with water.

Has a slick feel to it, that does not streak with the wipers in the rain and helps to keep the windows clean in the house.

Hands down the best glass cleaner I've ever used is the Meg's Glass Cleaner concentrate D120. I also love to apply UQD (D156) to the glass for a streak free, rainX effect. The polymer coating is especially good at making future cleanings a breeze.

Back