Probably the coolest detailing video I've seen

tianh

Reaction score
I saw this posted up on my newsfeed a couple minutes ago. And its not self promoting video or anything, its genuinely a cool video. Watching the video makes me want to buy the Meguiars MF system to use with my Griots! :buffing:

[video=youtube_share;pBCKj3_dOT4"]Immaculate Reflections Detail - Taylor Lynn Foundation - YouTube[/video]

I like it.

Here is another nice one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPQsbY6z_7M]Street Dreams Detail - YouTube[/video]

Fantastic videos, a lot of passion there .. and very educative too.

Fantastic videos, a lot of passion there .. and very educative too.

surprising it was very educational.. seems as if you can apply tire shine from a terry towel? I might just do that. These lake county sponges are expensive...

Both GREAT videos!
The only problem is they make it look easy.
I cringed watching the first video, seeing him sitting on the concrete floor with the polisher. I HATE sitting on the concrete floor with a polisher!

Big fan of the music choice for the second video. I loved Inception!

Dude that is some real d@@!* good work wow all I can say I thought I was picky

That is some realy good work I mean really good work. Am just blow away by the shine and the gloss.

Question as a newbie, on the 1st video what do you think he was spraying on the car after the rinse but before the clay?

Also was he using the Meguiar's DA MF Kit or just the pads? Thanks, Spiney

Question as a newbie, on the 1st video what do you think he was spraying on the car after the rinse but before the clay?

Also was he using the Meguiar's DA MF Kit or just the pads? Thanks, Spiney

I think it was Iron X not 100% sure though. It looks like he was using the Meguairs Pads along with the D300 on the Griots DA though.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

damnit, those vids made me want to go polish my car again. I just got some new CG stuff....no new polish, but some other things

the wife may kill me for spending another entire weekend in the garage, but i may have to do it anyway.

shawn

The person in the first video posts here under immaculate reflections. He posted the video in the Show N' Shine section. I think he answered a bunch of questions in that thread.

Certainly some quality productions. Productions of this caliber are as much a work of art as the detailing of those cars. It takes special talents for both. They certainly go hand-in-hand here with out a doubt.

Back