Whats a good product for chrome?

NiSyam

Dec 11, 2009
Hello everyone!

I just realized I have no products specially made for chrome. I was just wondering what product you guys like the best ?

I have p21 soap and optimum metal polish, never tried any of them on chrome surfaces

Thanks you very much !

Collinite Metal Wax is amazing stuff!!! Use with steel wool (0000) or brass wool for tougher jobs and just with a mf for making good chrome pop. Once you try it, you will never be without it!

Thanks guys!

I'm gonna order the collinite, you cant go wrong with their products !

Thanks guys!

I'm gonna order the collinite, you cant go wrong with their products !

Shoot me a PM when you use it and let me know what you think. I've never had anyone do anything other than gush about it when they've tried it after I've recommended it to them.

A new product I recently tried is Blackfire Wet Diamond Metal Sealant. It goes on easily, cleans and makes chrome and stainless steel glow. While it does contain a decent sealant I like to top with Collinite 476 or Collinite 845...

[FONT=&quot]Chrome & Stainless Steel[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Metal Acrylic Sealant[/FONT]

Hello everyone!

I just realized I have no products specially made for chrome. I was just wondering what product you guys like the best ?

I have p21 soap and optimum metal polish, never tried any of them on chrome surfaces

Thanks you very much !

You already have two of the best options. I think you don't need to spend any extra money.