Quick Pics of my 2012 Summit White Camaro SS :)

WRAPT C5Z06

Reaction score
right after washing and IronX'ing the paint. I was initially going to buy silver, but when I saw this one on the lot, there was NO looking back. Plus, it has more options than the silver one.

bbbbb.jpg
[/IMG]

dddddd.jpg
[/IMG]

ffffff.jpg

ccccc.jpg

eeeeee.jpg

yyyy.jpg

zzzz.jpg

Mark,

Looks great! Compared to the Mustang you departed with, how does the ride/handling/power compare between the two cars?

Thanks!

Nice ride Mark!! Congrats! Hope you like this one.

Why did you give up the z?

Mark,

Looks great! Compared to the Mustang you departed with, how does the ride/handling/power compare between the two cars?

Thanks!
Thanks. my friend! ;)

I really haven't gotten on it that much, but although it has more horsepower, I can "feel" the extra weight of the car. By no means is it a slouch! The exhaust sounds VERY healthy for a stock exhaust. It seems to handle just as well as the Mustang, and seems to ride a bit smoother. I absolutely do not have any second thoughts like I did with the Mustang. :dblthumb2:

Just did a test spot, and to eliminate all the defects, it looks like it gonna be Meg's MF cutting discs/D300, followed by either M205 or HD Polish on a polishing or finishing pad.

Hey, a new guy with a new car. :laughing:....Very nice indeed Mark and the best of luck to you my friend!! :props:

I love the new Camaro's!! :props:

I've got to get used to your new handle Mark.....:laughing:

Mark, nice ride. Does it have the HUD and back up camera?

Nice! I have a '12 Camaro in ashen grey metallic. It's a sharp ride. Are those factory stripes? I haven't seen one with them on the roof before.

Really nice set of wheels and the white and black contrast stands out,

congrats!

Mark, nice ride. Does it have the HUD and back up camera?
Thanks, Nick! :dblthumb2:

It's a 1 SS(I didn't want leather). Factory options: Hurst Short Shifter, Back Up Camera, and Connectivity Package. The stripes were dealer installed after they took delivery(whenever that was) of the car.

Nice! I have a '12 Camaro in ashen grey metallic. It's a sharp ride. Are those factory stripes? I haven't seen one with them on the roof before.
That's a beautiful color! I've seen it in person. About the stripes, refer to right above.

Looks awesome Mark, I love the white!
It is great that you have settled on something that makes you happy.

Yesterday we just picked up a new white Q7 for my wife that is also white, so now I need to polish it and decide on which sealant/coating.

Looks awesome Mark, I love the white!
It is great that you have settled on something that makes you happy.

Yesterday we just picked up a new white Q7 for my wife that is also white, so now I need to polish it and decide on which sealant/coating.
Awesome, Buddy!!! White is the way to go!!! The Q7's are nice! Make sure you IronX it. I just did today, and there was a lot of reaction. It needed it!

ooooooooowwwweeeeeeeee man thats a sweet looking ride Mark!!! And nice new forum name...very creative! Throw some good quality tint on the ride!!!!

Sweet ride! I think black wheels would look good on it because of the black stripes. But that's just me.

Looks awesome mark! But do it a favor, Take the stripes off the top ;). Cleaner look

Hi Mark...Very nice Camaro-selection!!!

Enjoy it...as much as possible.

HMMM...(I'm just thinking out loud)...
And (according to your photos) if you keep the Camaro looking this nice...

About this time next year :

:D

Bob

Put a cold air induction kit on, and it will really wake that engine up. The extra weight feeling makes for a smooth as silk ride at any speed. Feels the same as 30 as it does at 90. Sex on wheels my friend. Guaranteed to put a perpetual smile on your face. Some advice...that car was made to be enjoyed driving it. Don't get too caught up in keeping it looking perfect all the time. It's far more fun driving than looking at it.

Back