Foam pads.

joche26

Reaction score
What color pads do you own the most?

Last edited:
I own white in large quantities! It's like my ideal pad. 5.5" white flat pad is my go to.....i also have lots of 4" ccs red pads for my lsp's!

White and orange

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

LC orange, grey and green. My gotta haves.

I imagine people who detail professionally would have an abundance of cutting and polishing pads... Myself, when I started out, I had way more cutting pads than anything else, yellow, orange etc. Now I'd say I have more white and gray pads. Once you fully detail your cars, and learn proper wash technique, you can get away with all-in-ones or minor swirl removers and white pads to get rid of any problems in the future. Definitely need a lot of gray or red finishing pads for applying sealants and waxes.

I have a majority of white CCS pads to apply DG501/601.

I have the most ccs and flat white pads as well as ht tangerine. I use these the most for one steps.

If I could only own one foam pad, it would be Tangerine HyddroTech s. Like having orange and white in one.

If I could only own one foam pad, it would be Tangerine HyddroTech s. Like having orange and white in one.

I've found that if I use it like a white pad, it will mar. So it isn't really like it.

I've found that if I use it like a white pad, it will mar. So it isn't really like it.

my results have varied with different cars, it has only left SLIGHT marring on BMW jet black but for most paints it gives me great cut and a great finish.
Regardless of that, i have more white pads than anything else

Lake Country HydroTech LP 5.5 Tangerine, Cyan, Red.

I have alot of yellow B&S pads followed by green B&S. I use the yellow for fiberglass to remove the oxidation, finishes down nice enough to not need a green pad. right after I use a blue pad to apply a sealant.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Online

Back