Coating information HELP!!

mg6045

Reaction score
hello everyone,

I have a slight dilemma. I finally got my dad turned on to the benefits of coating technology. He saw that i got my new car coated and is amazed with the attributes. So now he is telling everyone at work about it. All these gentlemen have very nice cars and are (somewhat) enthusiasts.

So my dad came home tonight and asked me to provide him with information on the car coatings as some of his friends want to have it applied to there cars. My dads co-workers are mostly engineers and problem solvers who are truly nuts and bolts type's of guys. So I figured it would be no problem and started searching. I have mainly been discussing CQuartz and Optimum coatings.

CQuartz was easy enough as there is a website, but their really interested in Opti-coat especially after I told them about Dr.G's history as an organic chemist.

So my main problem is that there is no real official source of information for Optimum's coatings. My dad is the type of guy that would be totally fine even with an official "forum" thread providing valuable information.

I remember seeing and official thread for opti-coat/guard, but google was of no help as its cluttered with threads that are of no real help with providing solid information.

guys, help me please ! :/ I dont want to look like a dope now after finally convincing people who are important to me.

TIA.

opti-coat.net will soon be finished. It will be where authorized installers can register the warrantied OptiCoatPro.

optimumcarcare.com.au has had the warrantied version for some time now and has lots of coating info.
What is OptiCoat
Why is OptiCoat so different
How it works

optimumforums.org has dedicated forums for the coatings where everything from comparing the consumer vs pro to application issues has been discussed.

And I have brochures and copies of warranty terms if he wants to email me [email protected]

opti-coat.net will soon be finished. It will be where authorized installers can register the warrantied OptiCoatPro.

optimumcarcare.com.au has had the warrantied version for some time now and has lots of coating info.
What is OptiCoat
Why is OptiCoat so different
How it works

optimumforums.org has dedicated forums for the coatings where everything from comparing the consumer vs pro to application issues has been discussed.

And I have brochures and copies of warranty terms if he wants to email me [email protected]
It seems like Optimum official website (Opti Coat 2.0 / Opti-Coat Pro) does not has a lot of infor about Opti Guard but contains more infor on Opti Coat 2.0.
And there is purchase option for Opti Coat 2.0, however no such option for Opti Guard.

Does Optimum has a separate web just for Opti Guard? and where is the purchase option for Opti Guard in Optimum website?

BTW I found that there are more than 1 website for Optimum, but all feel like genuine Optimum website and official (example
Optimum Coatings : Accelerate Into The Future | Optimum Polymer Technologies
Optimum Polymer Technologies

Which one is the headquarter, international, main website?

9 month old thread bump lol.

I believe Opti-Guard is going under the name of Opti-Coat pro. You will have to contact Chris @Optimum to register as an installer before you can get this, which is easier said than done.

I believe Opti-Guard is going under the name of Opti-Coat pro. You will have to contact Chris @Optimum to register as an installer before you can get this, which is easier said than done.

I think Chris may have branched out on his own? At least he left their forum and has his own website as a reseller of Optimum stuff.

I believe Opti-Guard is going under the name of Opti-Coat pro.

You will have to contact Chris @Optimum to register as an installer before you can get this, which is easier said than done.

I think Chris may have branched out on his own? At least he left their forum and has his own website as a reseller of Optimum stuff.

Aren't you now glad, minorc, that this thread was bumped?

You have been given this opportunity to update your:
"Things that go Optimum in the night" data base!

:D

Bob

I am lost, what are you guys talking about? Cause I am new here.

I do realize though this is an old thread. :bump2:

Back