Tesla Modle S P85+ & Opti-Coat. First in the tri-state area!

Reflections

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I got a call from this customer a few weeks ago about his Tesla Model S. He was having it shipped in on Wednesday and wanted to have it OptiCoated ASAP. We scheduled to have it done that coming Saturday. This particular Model S is a P85+, the largest of the battery systems available, and with the carbon fiber rear trunk wing, 21" alloy's and a few other features, makes this the first one in the tri-state area like it!

This one didn't require much, few swirls, but nothing major. The paint was rock hard and the PC was really struggling! But we go it done. Here are the pictures, enjoy!

Tesla.jpg

Tesla_1.jpg

Tesla_2.jpg

Tesla_3.jpg

Tesla_4.jpg

Tesla_5.jpg

Tesla_6.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Johnathan Clark
Reflections Auto Detailing
Dover, DE 19901
302-734-1451

Good looking ride with amazing results. What products did you use to achieve the results?

Should have held out for the P85+....bummer.

Looks fantastic, and very nice work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Nice job!!! Looks sweet!
Thanks! It's really a beautiful car.

Good looking ride with amazing results. What products did you use to achieve the results?
Thanks! This one didn't require a whole lot. M205 on LC Orange Pad to remove minor swirls- PC7424XP. Then topped with OptiCoat Pro.

Looks awesome! Nice work.
Thanks!

Should have held out for the P85+....bummer.

Looks fantastic, and very nice work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Which model do you have? What's the range on your current model?

Looks great.
Thanks!!!

Which model do you have? What's the range on your current model?

I have the standard 85 kWh model, which goes around 265 miles.

The Tesla service centers are notorious for doing quick washes (they outsource) on cars before delivery and after servicing. Mine has a bunch of swirls and scratches from this.

I'm going to work on it in a couple of weeks. Probably test various panels with m105/205 and some with Menzerna IP/FF. Can't decide whether to seal with Menzerna PL or Wolfgang.

Back