Product recommendations for general purpose interior wipedown

Handyman

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for a good interior cleaning/wipedown product. It is for my personal vehicle. Mainly driven by my wife. Not needed for a lot of dirt, just mainly dust. The car is her new 2013 Pilot with leather. I would like something that we could use on all surfaces. For a protector, I was thinking of Aerospace 303. Yes/no? Could that be used on the leather as well? Which leather cleaners/conditioners are not silicone based?

I use Megs Quick Interior Detailer and it works great!

Megs QID and you can get it at Wally World

1Z is great on plastics. Meg's interior is good for everything including leather. Black Fire Interior is good as well.

Meg's quick interior detailer is your best choice for quick, easy and awesome results

+4 for meguiars quick detailed it doesn't leave a greasy shine looks natural and is not to expensive. It is a fantastic product IMO.

I like 1Z products, but I am a German snob, 303 is great stuff as wlel and Megs is probably the best bang for your dollar.

Could go with Optimum's leather protectant as well. It's just as good on vinyl and plastics in the interior. Leaves a "like new" satin finish, not shiny. Smells phenomenal IMO too.

Back