Pure Shine Auto Detailing/ Shop pictures

Pureshine

Reaction score
I was asked by some members to post pictures of my shop so here you go. The floor is a big roll out floor that channels water out of the garage and theres a padded floor underneath it.

Thanks for looking.

Excelent!!!! wish i had a place to turn in it to something so beautiful like yours

Nice work space! I wish I didn't have a car in a million pieces in my 2 car garage taking up half my work space.

Very nice setup indeed! It is definitely apparent that I need more lights in my garage!

Nice shop! I like the VW sign on the wall :dblthumb2:

Very nice looking shop. Thanks for sharing.

Excelent!!!! wish i had a place to turn in it to something so beautiful like yours

Nice work space! I wish I didn't have a car in a million pieces in my 2 car garage taking up half my work space.

Very nice setup indeed! It is definitely apparent that I need more lights in my garage!

Here is a link to where I got the blue floor from and the padded floor is from Sears it just padded squares.
Garage Flooring LLC Free Shipping on Garage Floors Mats and Tiles

did you build this out in your garage? or is this a commercial space? looks really good btw

Thank you so much for posting these pictures! I know I am very jealous of your workspace. The lighting is great and I LOVE the rails on the sides to hang the spray bottles. I never have a surface to put anything down that is convenient when I am detailing. Your setup is 100% professional looking and if I were a possible customer and saw your setup and cleanliness it would factor in on my decision to choose you over someone else.

Thank you so much for posting these pictures! I know I am very jealous of your workspace. The lighting is great and I LOVE the rails on the sides to hang the spray bottles. I never have a surface to put anything down that is convenient when I am detailing. Your setup is 100% professional looking and if I were a possible customer and saw your setup and cleanliness it would factor in on my decision to choose you over someone else.

Thank you very much :) My new customers are very surprised when they see my garage has been converted into a detail shop.

Awesome work space! Looks nice and neat:)

Thank you :)

Nice space! Its so bright, I'm jealous! Are you able to open the doors in there? Bigger vehicles?

I moved from a one car to two car recently, and don't know how everything fit along with a car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AG Online

Todd,
Thanks for sharing. Love the clean layout, I have been working on my garage to be like what you have. I have added lights to mine, the T-5 high bay lights are amazing and bright. I also like to turn lights off and use the halogen to see the the swirls, that seems to work great also.
Keep up all the great work and love the work space.

Back