Favorite one step polish

bigbadbp7

Reaction score
I need to find a better one step polish for my arsenal!

I use M205 with a orange CCS pad but it is just not cutting it. ( ha ha)

What are your go to favorites for a single step polish to get a pretty good correction and that finishes out well?

Thank you,
Brian Prescott
Gear Head Detailing

I like menzerna pf 2500 - power finish and sonax perfect finish

Hard paint - Blackfire SRC Compound

Soft paint - Blackfire SRC Finishing Polish

I haven't used it personally, but Megs D151 seem to have a lot of fans, and it's inexpensive.

I have a few "go-to: one-stage correction combos...

M205 typically on Orange or White LC Flat Pads
OHP typically on Orange or White LC Flat Pads
PF2500 typically on Orange or White LC Flat Pads

SF4000 is a favorite of mine for light to moderate correction while finishing out extremely well.

If a bit more cut is needed and depending on what I am trying to achieve, I will often times grab FG400 and alter my pad choice to achieve desired results. There has been many times I can get FG400 to finish out darn near LSP ready.

I have a few "go-to: one-stage correction combos...

M205 typically on Orange or White LC Flat Pads
OHP typically on Orange or White LC Flat Pads
PF2500 typically on Orange or White LC Flat Pads

What is OHP?

I like Sonax Perfect Finish, it's a little expensive but does the job well. I use it on either an orange, white, or pink pad.

HD Adapt

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

I like Optimum Finish Polish, may not have the cut for heavy defects but has a long work time, with the right pad it can do some corrections.

An all in one I really love is Meguiar's D-151, doesn't get easier than that:)
However my favorite is the Meguiar's 295 using a white pad, does more than what people might think, cleans up nicely:)

Another +1 for D151. Great product for daily drivers where customers don't want to spend a fortune and you still want to remain profitable.

I have been doing way to many 1 steps lately and had great success with v36 and orange LC on my DA.

Back