The New Blackfire Crystal Coating

HateSwirls

Reaction score
Today I'll receive the BF Coating, we're very excited to give it a go at our shop.
We will first use it on a new 2015 Toyota Camry over the weekend.

I'll give a full product review on it, my thoughts.....

Review will include,

How much product will it take to coat on an avg. size car.
Ease of installing it.
How much shine will it provide.
Discuss "High Spots"
Will give my thoughts on coating my first ever, this may be helpful to noobs as myself.

Once done you guys who has yet to try the BF Coating can ask me any questions or concerns of the product.
I'll take notes as I go along to make sure I give as much information on the new coating as possible.

Steps that will be taken on the Camry....

Full wash using CG Maxi-Suds
Clay paint and glass
Iron-x
Re-Wash
Polish using m205 along with my Flex 3401 using a white LC Flat pad
Prep paint using the Blackfire Prep Spray, yes, a spray:)
Lastly the coating itself, one coat, no topper.

I think the m205 will be all that will be needed , I'll know for sure when working my test area.

Cajun Detailing is very excited about trying out the newest coating.
I won't be able to compare it to other coatings as this will be my first time installing any coating.

Thank you again Nick for helping me choose my first coating, you answered all of my questions and made it very easy for me.

Well considering it took blackfire a long time to get into the coating game, I'd be shocked if it wasn't most folks new go to coating. They took their time and I'm sure Todd and his crew have delivered big time.

They took their time and I'm sure Todd and his crew have delivered big time.

Well, if Todd and his crew delivered it, it would have an air hose or cord coming out of the bottle, Todd hasn't been with PBMG for what, a year now I think.

EDIT: Ok, I can't find his goodbye thread, it's not a year, sometime last summer.

Oh, I couldn't find it because he didn't start it: We have to say goodbye....

Good deal.

I am getting mine today as well, but wont be coating for a week or so

Please attempt to get pics/vids of it flashing.

Good deal.

I am getting mine today as well, but wont be coating for a week or so

Please attempt to get pics/vids of it flashing.

Sure will.

I just received my order.
Now back to polishing the boat. Lol

I would love to do a side by side comparing this to the Pinnacle Diamond paint coating. Been using the PBL coatings lately and may have to try it out

Made it's way:dblthumb2:

Let's Do This........

5c37d024a899b7839e3fc33fc9646bd7_zpskj1zbo0r.jpg

I'd like to say AG packed the products very well.

Both bottles, the coating and the prep spray has a protective white seal to prevent it from leaking, the sprayer came unattached to the bottle which I liked.

Awesome Kevin. I have my eye out for a review.

Cool, I should have the car ready for the coating at some point over the weekend.
The car has been washed, Iron-x and clayed, next up the polishing.
There are only minor paint defects, mostly small water spots here and there , overall not bad on this brand new 2015 Toyota Camry.

Back