PDA

View Full Version : DP Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner - NEW formula!!!

WRAPT C5Z06
04-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Good to know there's virtually no odor because the previous version had a VERY strong odor. Increased cleaning power too. This may be a winner!

DP Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner lifts stains out of carpet and fabric using the latest advanced surfactant technology. (http://www.autogeek.net/dp310.html)

Angus
04-17-2015, 10:47 AM
Cool! With baby #1 on the way, I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot more time on interior details of the wifie's car... Low odor + better cleaning power sounds like just what I'll need.

actuator_mz3
04-17-2015, 11:36 AM
The liked the last version a lot, I had good success with it. I'm sure this will be much the same.

Nick McKees37
04-17-2015, 12:58 PM
I'll be posting a review/how to of the new formula within the next week or two. :buffing:

We've been working on this formula for about 10 months now, and I'm glad it's finally ready to rock and roll! The old formula cleaned very, very well, but those with sensitive noses didn't find it too pleasant to use.

The new version is an entirely different formula, but it still offers outstanding cleaning ability (a little bit stronger, actually) with virtually no odor; most people won't even notice what little odor there is.

Thanks for posting Mark. :dblthumb2:

wdmaccord
04-17-2015, 04:38 PM
wonder how it compares to Folex at $13 per gallon and CG Lightning Fast at $3.85 per gallon?