Bendpak quick jack

frankprozzoly

Reaction score
I ordered this today. A little pricey but everything I'm getting is all about saving time. This will certainly make a lot of tasks go much quicker. I also bought one of those quick release nuts for the oil pan. Didn't put it on yet.

Bad part about those that they take a lot longer to drain and the 'flush' velocity for the pan is lost. It's not that hard for me to grab a 14mm box wrench and crack it open for the $$ they cost.

JMHO.

I've thought about the QuikJack for a couple of years now, would certainly help with some details and definitely speed tire changes. My problem is that the small one isn't rated to lift most of the cars I handle, and the big one is too long for my DD's tiny wheelbase -- the car I lift the most. I may still get the bigger one until I can afford a new garage slab and a MaxJax.

Good for you on this acquisition... :props:
BendPak = Unsurpassed quality, IMHO.

Bob

Bad part about those that they take a lot longer to drain and the 'flush' velocity for the pan is lost. It's not that hard for me to grab a 14mm box wrench and crack it open for the $$ they cost.

JMHO.

It was only $20. It's worth trying

Where did you get it from? 3500 or 5000?

I've thought about the QuikJack for a couple of years now, would certainly help with some details and definitely speed tire changes. My problem is that the small one isn't rated to lift most of the cars I handle, and the big one is too long for my DD's tiny wheelbase -- the car I lift the most. I may still get the bigger one until I can afford a new garage slab and a MaxJax.

The bigger models frame length is 69" i have a Honda accord. 69 is well under length of my car. What kind of car do you drive

2006 smart fortwo cdi, maybe 40" between the rocker panel jack points.

2006 smart fortwo cdi, maybe 40" between the rocker panel jack points.

Lol I was gonna say , what, do you have a smart car. I'm not sure the 3500 specs but that might be short enough

Sorry i just went back and read this

I purchased the 5000 primarily for my 2006 Corvette.
I had several issues with mine. Bad cylinder and a bad valve on one air canister. Customer service was pretty good. It took too long to get it corrected as far as I am concerned. Free shipping is not "free". It will come by freight truck which added $200 to the cost. Even though I had it shipped to my local O'Reilly's Auto Parts where the store employees unloaded it with a forklift.

All that being said, I love the lift. I'm always tinkering with something on the vette and it is nice to have it in the air. Lift height is perfect working on a creeper with an adjustable head rest.

Coincidentally I was looking at those a month or two ago, that doesn't seem to be a BendPak product but a Ranger (who BendPak seems to have acquired).

As cool as that would be, I'm not sure my back can take lugging around those frames at 65 lb each.

They actually look fairly easy to maneuver on the ground, and you wouldn't actually be lifting them off the ground very often, I'd think.

Assuming you have a fairly flat slab, that is. Certainly easier to move than a half-height scissor lift (940 lbs)!

They actually look fairly easy to maneuver on the ground, and you wouldn't actually be lifting them off the ground very often, I'd think.

I don't think I have room for them in my (attached) garage, I'd have to lug them in and out of the house, unless I leave them under the car all the time. And as cool as it might be I'm not jumping up and down to spend $1250.

Yeah I get that. If they're not accessible directly in the garage or from the garage right to the driveway, I can't see how they'd be advantageous over a small trolley jack and stands or race ramps.

Coincidentally I was looking at those a month or two ago, that doesn't seem to be a BendPak product but a Ranger (who BendPak seems to have acquired).

As cool as that would be, I'm not sure my back can take lugging around those frames at 65 lb each.

Leave them stationary and park over them

Back