The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Just another Saturday night :awesome:

882dc01b-dd46-4585-b58f-ba87a5480a93.jpg

Just another Saturday night :awesome:

882dc01b-dd46-4585-b58f-ba87a5480a93.jpg

In kindergarten when the teacher asked, "Big Boi, what do you want to be when you grow up?" I didn't reply, "a mutha f@ckin hustla!" No that's what Snoop said. I said, "I want to be like that guy RedXray, and have a bad ass garage, you betta axe sumbaday!"

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using AG Online

i couldnt find the right place to introduce myself ,so here i am and my little Clio from Spain:

imgp5271i.jpg

imgp5251.jpg

It was COLD here in DE today and my car had not been driven since its last wash but it was DUSTY! I got a chance to try four new products. AG HD foam cannon, Optimum Car Wash Shampoo, Opti-Bond Tire Gel and Permanon Platinum as a topper over my Opti-Guard. Here are the results:

2-10-13_Wash_PP_7_700.JPG

2-10-13_Wash_PP_6_700.JPG

2-10-13_Wash_PP_4_700.JPG

2-10-13_Wash_PP_2_700.JPG

2-10-13_Wash_PP_3_700.JPG

Drew

BTW: No need for special high foaming shampoos - Optimum Shampoo foams like crazy plus my car smells like blueberries now as an added bonus!!

It was COLD here in DE today and my car had not been driven since its last wash but it was DUSTY! I got a chance to try four new products. AG HD foam cannon, Optimum Car Wash Shampoo, Opti-Bond Tire Gel and Permanon Platinum as a topper over my Opti-Guard. Here are the results:

2-10-13_Wash_PP_7_700.JPG

2-10-13_Wash_PP_6_700.JPG

2-10-13_Wash_PP_4_700.JPG

2-10-13_Wash_PP_2_700.JPG

2-10-13_Wash_PP_3_700.JPG

Drew

BTW: No need for special high foaming shampoos - Optimum Shampoo foams like crazy plus my car smells like blueberries now as an added bonus!!
Looks awesome, Drew!! Are you the original owner? How many miles are on the car?

Thanks Mark! No, I am the second/third owner depending on how you look at it. Mazda owned it for the first 300 miles and they brought it on the car show circuit to show off the new generation RX-7. It was also the one featured in the 1993 Mazda RX-7 sales brochures. Then it was sold to a gentleman in MN. He garage kept it and did not drive it during the winter. It is completely stock and I bought it last November with about 18,500 original miles. It is kinda my garage kept Sunday driver and I am keeping it stock as well. I was so lucky to find it, no dings, dents, chips, scratches or anything like that. The only negative of the car is that he never cleaned inside the wheel barrels and I believe the brake dust got in there and there are some spots of clear coat failure. They are Opti-Guarded now and I clean the barrels with a wheel wollie with every wash so hopefully it will not progress. Worst case it will not cost much to get them refinished! Thanks for asking! BTW you keeping your 5.0 stock or modding it out?

Drew

Thanks Mark! No, I am the second/third owner depending on how you look at it. Mazda owned it for the first 300 miles and they brought it on the car show circuit to show off the new generation RX-7. It was also the one featured in the 1993 Mazda RX-7 sales brochures. Then it was sold to a gentleman in MN. He garage kept it and did not drive it during the winter. It is completely stock and I bought it last November with about 18,500 original miles. It is kinda my garage kept Sunday driver and I am keeping it stock as well. I was so lucky to find it, no dings, dents, chips, scratches or anything like that. The only negative of the car is that he never cleaned inside the wheel barrels and I believe the brake dust got in there and there are some spots of clear coat failure. They are Opti-Guarded now and I clean the barrels with a wheel wollie with every wash so hopefully it will not progress. Worst case it will not cost much to get them refinished! Thanks for asking! BTW you keeping your 5.0 stock or modding it out?

Drew

RX-7 is a real special car. Can't believe you found one as clean as yours! Beautiful!

STUNNING RX7! A TRUE ICONIC CAR!!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

Back