Giveaway! Signed Jar of Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Protection Wax!

1) I love the Homebrew wax, because it was so cool to make on my own. Plus it's an excellent wax, especially on my paint....

2) PJ's favorite wax is indeed Light Fantastic soft wax!

1. I like Orange Crush because it's the only one I was able to try. The smell makes you want to eat it out of the tub like a creamsicle and the gloss it leaves on a red car makes it go POP!

2. I think Pj's favorite wax is Bouncer’s Satsuma Rock Wax.

1. I like purple haze the wet glow is great!
2. Pj fave is purple haze pro.

1. Purple Haze Pro... looks outstanding on my VW and with sealant properties I get some more durability to boot.

2. I think pj's favorite wax is SN

1. Diamond White.... Great stunning results for Light cars!

2. I think pj's favorite wax is Dodo Juice Diamond White Hard Wax

I have no experience with any DoDo products, BUT I've wanted to try for a while:
Bouncer’s Satsuma Rock Wax: I only apply paste wax to custom paints, exotics, and antiques and the warm glow I've seen in some after picks of Bouncer’s 22 has me incredibly curious what it would be like on my fathers 69' Candy Apple Red Chevy Malibu SS.

PJ's favorite has to be Dodo Juice Supernatural Wax, a man who works for the company has to use the best, I know I would.

1. I have and use Supernatural Hybrid. Easy application, very slick, looks awesome on my white car and has perfect durability.

2. PJ's favorite wax is is Dodo Juice Blue Velvet PRO Hard Wax

1. Just bought a DODO JUICE Sampler haven't gotten to try it yet, but I'm real intrigued to use ALL FOUR, but mainly Rainforest Rub.

2. PJ's favorite is Purple Haze PRO

:righton:

1. Hard Candy: Great scent, easy to use, fantastic beading, and looks good on all colors.

2. I think PJ's favorite wax is Rainforest Rub.

1. I have never tried Dodo, I have read alot of good reviews on dodo. love to try it on my Suburban that way I can is what all the fuss is about.

2. 2. I think pj's favorite wax is Blue Velvet.

1) Haven't tried any Dodo products yet but Home Brew interests me the most. I like the idea of being able to create your own wax.

2) PJ's favorite is Dodo Juice Millennium.

1. Just tried Hard Candy...smells great, salt spray from the roads just bead up and is easy to wash away(using 2 buckets)
2. PJ's favorite is Bouncer's Satusma Rock Carnauba Wax

1. I own Supernatural, Diamond White and Light Fantastic waxes. I would have to admit my favorite wax for my white car is Light Fantastic, it does an amazing job on lighter colors. Its the only wax that makes my white pop.

2. I think PJ's favorite is Black Velvet :)

I haven’t tried Dodo Juice, and why I want to mystifies me. Their website makes me feel high or maybe like I put my head on a baseball bat and spun around a dozen times.
I’m betting PJ’s favorite Dodo wax is Hard Candy.
D. Ramsey

i haven’t tried dodo juice, and why i want to mystifies me. Their website makes me feel high or maybe like i put my head on a baseball bat and spun around a dozen times.
I’m betting pj’s favorite dodo wax is hard candy.
D. Ramsey

lol!

1: My favorite would be Supernatural.

2: pj's favorite is Supernatural too!

1. NEW Dodo Juice Iron Gloss Paint Sealant (why because of Rays Pontiac Solstice review) Ok techincally not a wax but it does protect paint and looks AWESOME!

2. PJ's FAV is Dodo Juice Hard Candy Hard Wax (old school)

WOW never knew their line was so extensive!

1) DODO Juice Diamond Whit Hard Wax. Made for white and silver. Would love to see it on my silver car
2) I think PJ likes Supernatural!

1. Supernatural. My favorite, makes my 95 Nissan's pear white paint glow.

2. Supernatural as well

My favorite Dodo Wax is........Hard Candy !! Very versatile, looks great on any color of paint and has superb durability.......

PJ's favorite is Hard Candy !!

Back