When will Dodo Born 2 Be Mild be back in stock?

WRAPT C5Z06

Reaction score
Website says it's in stock, so I ordered it, then got an email saying it's on back-order. How long will that be?

Website says it's in stock, so I ordered it, then got an email saying it's on back-order. How long will that be?

Hey Mark,

just curious, out of all the shampoos AG carry, why b2bm? what makes it better than say chemical guys or duragloss? (I never used b2bm) but trust your opinion is wise. Feedback on what makes you choose b2bm over something else? Its kind of expensive isn't it?

Hey pal,

Overall, B2BM has good lubricity and cleaning ability. I also like the fact that it does not have any gloss enhancers. Why? With nothing extra added to the shampoo, you won't have streaking, and it won't affect the look of the LSP. Another big reason I like it is because Dodo gives an EXACT dilution ratio(800:1). Most other shampoos directions say "4 cupfuls per bucket or 2-3 gallons". I'm never really confident at what the proper dilution should be. When you factor in the 800:1 dilution ratio, the price of B2BM doesn't look so bad. Duragloss is a great shampoo if you prefer gloss enhancers. CG's shampoos are good, but I mainly use them for stripping. I use the CG Citrus Wash Red(1 oz per gallon) when washing prior to polishing or waxing, or really dirty cars.

ah okay, thanks for the insight, that makes a lot of sense. is "800:1" 800oz of water to 1 oz shampoo? meaning 1oz of B2BM to 6.25 gal of water, and since I use 3 gallon bucket of water, half an oz, is that how it works? (meaning is that how you use it and get great results?)

ah okay, thanks for the insight, that makes a lot of sense. is "800:1" 800oz of water to 1 oz shampoo? meaning 1oz of B2BM to 6.25 gal of water, and since I use 3 gallon bucket of water, half an oz, is that how it works? (meaning is that how you use it and get great results?)
Exactly, my friend!

I fill the bucket with 3 gallons of water, add 1/2 ounce of BTBM, then swish around with a grit guard real good, then get to washing. A lot of people like this shampoo!

If you want to wait until it's off back order and I get some, I'll send you a sample.

Exactly, my friend!

I fill the bucket with 3 gallons of water, add 1/2 ounce of BTBM, then swish around with a grit guard real good, then get to washing. A lot of people like this shampoo!

If you want to wait until it's off back order and I get some, I'll send you a sample.

thank for you your very generous offer Mark but I must decline, but appreciate your kindness, thank you again. how you like your Camaro so far?

Back