X

I'm somehow missing the point of this. Are you saying you are going to advertise on Xitter now?

I didn’t see very good returns advertising on twitter or facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

I didn’t see very good returns advertising on twitter or facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
The key to advertising is consistency. That's where most fail because of the expense.

Elon doesn't need the advertising revenue from asshats. Others will step in and fill the void.

The key to advertising is consistency. That's where most fail because of the expense.

I tried for 2 years. finally gave up on social media. I found only detailers look at detailer's social media LOL.

My best advertising purchase has been a sandwich board sign stand that I set up on site when I have a mobile job.

I tried for 2 years. finally gave up on social media. I found only detailers look at detailer's social media LOL.

My best advertising purchase has been a sandwich board sign stand that I set up on site when I have a mobile job.

I wasn't talking about a $50 a month ad. If your a one man gang, it may not be worth a more expensive advertising budget.

What kind of sandwiches do you offer, Kirk? I may just drive by one day around lunchtime........:p

All jokes aside, if something works for you...... Keep doing it.

I wasn't talking about a $50 a month ad. If your a one man gang, it may not be worth a more expensive advertising budget.

Yeah, I'm talking about the basic "boost your posts" stuff.

For me, my best success comes when I can get a chance to speak to someone. The sandwich board with my phone number has been great because some people are too shy to come up and ask me for a card or menu, etc. when I am working at a customer's home. But they will take a picture of my sign and text me or call me later.

Back