I am back

Bunky

Reaction score
I took a hiatus from the forums but back to see what is going.

When I tried to log in initially, it did not recognize my password so tried to reset it. The reset process does not work. There is never an email to allow one to change. I even created a couple of new IDs but same problem. There was never the follow up. My only guess is the software has a manual confirmation (for spam control) and no one is doing that job. I sent a few emails to the admin id and no luck. I then sent emails to customer service at autogeek.net but did not get a response for well over a week. They contacted someone and they reset my password. In the interim of the emails to .net id I sent some to a group of users that included the admin id. The id's had names associated with them so I sent more email. About a week later I got an email from Nicholas L. ( nicholas@palmbeachmotoring) based in Stuart who reset my password again (not knowing what the customer service team email did) so I still have access.

I did try calling customer service but the message says send an email for any customer service questions. I stayed on the phone for a little but no one picked up.

I guess the inability to create a new id sure cuts down spammers.

Back