What are you listening to...?

Mirror Detailing

Reaction score
Did this on two forums I am on, very interesting to see what each members taste in music is! I know everytime I am sitting at the computer I have my Itunes running so curious as to what people are listening to at this given moment!

Buddah - Manfred Mann Earth Band

Which just ended and is leading into...

Get Your Rocks Off - Manfred Mann Earth Band

Country girl here, but I will listen to everything and anything but rap, I like Eagles, Don Hendley, Sugarland, Kenny Chesney, and even some Fergie! Sirius has some great channels I got addicted to, love the Jimmy Buffet one, Coffee House, Country (all of those) but my Sirius is now gone so I depend on my CDs.

Country girl here, but I will listen to everything and anything but rap, I like Eagles, Don Hendley, Sugarland, Kenny Chesney, and even some Fergie! Sirius has some great channels I got addicted to, love the Jimmy Buffet one, Coffee House, Country (all of those) but my Sirius is now gone so I depend on my CDs.

Wow must be hard listening to all those at this momemt! :doh:Like right now since this post I am at...

Black & Blue - Manfred Mann Earth Band!

I do it the easy way. I listen to XM Sat. Stations 30 & 81. :dblthumb2:

LOL This is a thread fail! :laughing: The question is what song and artist are you currently listening to at this moment! :laughing:

I listen to a lot of different types of music but draw the line at rap or classical. Listening lately to a lot of country and oldies , doo wop , motown. Couldn't live at night while driving across country without my XM. Also bring up XM on the laptop when at home.

Paul S

Rush Limbau on the raido and David Gilmore on the cd.

XM 48 "Octane". Plus some slipknot, korn, shinedown, sick puppies, metallica and etc.

Sour Puck,

There a SoCal Surf Grunge band and the lead singer and guitar player is a good friend of mine.

Here's one of his songs, we used it on a bunch of ShowCarGarage videos,

Race Cars

He's also a custom painter,

35_view.jpg

In this picture, Jonny is the crazy looking guy with the blue blockers on, I'm on the right hand side and in the middle is Pete Santini, famous custom painter in SoCal.

700_JonnyPeteMike01.jpg

Jonny also invented and owns the WetWedge company. I brought some wet wedges with me from California, when we get our advanced class up and running we'll be showing these and lot of cool tools.

:xyxthumbs:

Modest Mouse. Rap is so crappy. It's like the cat in the hat, only less intelligent. :rolleyes:

Random on WMP...Rap :eek:
I listen to quite a variety of music. Though I agree that a lot of rap is... crap, there is some good stuff out there, like Blue Scholars (not all that bling bling, slap a *****, kill a ***** junk). Modest Mouse is always in my garage cd changer. I also love the music of Antonio Carlos Jobim, Brazilian Bossa Nova. Many songs are sung in Portuguese and I don't care if I don't know what they're saying, it sounds beautiful. I will never tire of Aguas de Marco (waters of march). English version or not. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHEQ-m4KSaQ]YouTube - Águas de Março - Elis Regina and Tom Jobim - Aguas de Marco - Waters of March[/video]

Classic Rock I listen to 97 Rock out of Buffalo, NY. That's what I grew up on, and glad I can listen to it while on the computer in Georgia.

I've got Sirius and XM on my computer here at work, so I usually switch between Opie & Anthony, and Howard Stern...

Right now: Opie & Anthony "Worst of O&A"

Love that Chevelle in Mike's post. My 2nd car. 1972 SS454 Cowl Induction hood.
Man that car ran. Lotta fond memories with that old Chevy.

Lady Antebellum Run

Last edited:
Don Henely-Heart of the matter. Earlier it was a Bob Dylan album.

Back