SAMPLES (original post updated)

didn't mean to type dodo. guess it's a habit. lol. just got rid of a couple pots.

also have....a brand new ch2 polycharger kit for trade available. i know there are a few of you on here who love this stuff as much as i do.

have an Airwand to trade and i'm open to all offers, PM me.. thanks...

Looking for the following..

Hey guys...hoping someone around here has some extra stuff layin around they wouldnt mind selling.

Most of the things I want dont really cost a LOT but if someone has some extras layin around that I can grab for cheaper I'd love to save every penny I can
smile.gif

32 oz bottles...prefer Megs but any GOOD bottles (wont collapse like the Sams Club ones i bought lol) will do with trigger please

1 Gallon pumps (need atleast 4 but if you have more i'll probably guy em) for Megs 1 gallon bottles

Pads..kinda leaning towards megs 6.5" 2.0 Soft Buff but if you can hook me up with a good price for something between 5" and 6.5" of other quality pads (edge,LC etc) I'd sure love to hear what you'd offer them for...also need a backing plate for whatever pads i get.

Grit Guard....wouldnt mind a couple if someones got one or 2 extras layin around...not a must have but kind of a 'want'
smile.gif

Grit Guard Pad Washer....Now a full set up like this i really would like....kinda pricey but hey...maybe i'll get lucky on here

Foam gun/Foam cannon... I saw on AG they've got a 'foam cannon' for your pressure washer...but I wouldnt mind trying out a reg foam gun either if someone has a good price on one.

Steam Cleaner...well i had to throw in one big priced thing in the list...the VX 5000 has caught my eye so far but if anyone has a good steamer they're looking to get rid of (maybe cause they're up grading??) I may consider buying it!

Well people I think thats about it. You can PM me on here or email me at [email protected] if you have anything on my list for sale.

Looking for some paste wax: souveran, fuzion, DJ blue velvet, purple haze, supernatural. I have Menz IP 85RD3.02 (80%) and Bilt Hamber Auto Balm (98%) for trade. If u don't mind shipment outside continental us, you can pm me and work out the detail. Thanks

Still available:
Meg's Hot Shine Tire Gel - half full
Meg's Ultimate Quick Wax (x2) - new, never used, plastic seal removed
Meg's Original Scratch X - new, never used
Meg's Cleaner Wax liquid (x2) - 4oz. bottles new, never used

Additional products:
Griot's Speed Shine, 8oz - New
Souveran Liquid Spray Wax, 2oz sample - New
Dodo Purple Haze sample pot - Used once on hood
Dodo Blue Velvet sample pot - Used once on hood
Dodo Red Mist, nearly full - Used once on hood

Gone:
XMT #1 - Used on hood - Gone
XMT #2 - Used on hood - Gone
XMT #3 - Used on hood - Gone
XMT #4 - Never used - Gone
Meg's new Gold Class Carnauba Plus paste - Gone
Lake Country 6" blue CCS pad - Gone
LC 6" white CCS polishing pad - Gone
LC 6" Lambswool leveling pad w/ velcro backing #77-216 - Gone
Meg's #20 Polymer Sealant - Gone
Meg's #7 Show Car Glaze - Gone

Out of the 7 sample pots of Dodo, the Blue Velvet was the only one not filled all the way.

bluevelvet.jpg

Purple Haze

purplehaze.jpg

Red Mist & Speed Shine

griot-dodo.jpg

Looking to trade one of my new 32oz. bottles of DP Gloss tire gel (new formula) for a full 32oz. bottle of DP Gloss (Original formula). I like the new stuff but I liked the old stuff too. :xyxthumbs:

I've got some lexol 3 in 1 leather wipes that I would like to trade. I have two boxes or will sample out the individual ones if someone wants to try them out.

Jenn

i have an almost full megs ultimate protectant and mothers back to black for trade or sample. some max wax i would trade a sample for another wax sample. pb qd+,i just got my gallon and would sample some out so others will know it's awesomeness. megs #7 and #26 for trade or sample,both 75% or so full.

below is a list of what I have for trade.really looking to trade for the newest version of optimum no rinse formula. also trade for Pinnacle safe scrub bug and tar pad

Collinite 845 insulator wax 3oz

2oz of Ultima wipe on walk away sealant

4 oz of Pinnacle crystal mist in a fine mist sprayer

optimum polish 32oz bottle - 30 oz

optimum compound 32oz bottle - 28 oz left

Pinnacle Souveran 1/8 of a can

I have for trade:

Megs ASD 16oz.
CG V.R.P. 16oz.
CG Blitz spray sealant 16oz.
Pinnacle Paint work cleansing lotion new 16oz
CG Leather cleaner & CG Leather Cond. both new 16oz
Pinnacle Poly Clay half bar

PM if you are interested in trading anything with me!

Which Dodo products are you looking for? Light Fantastic? I'm interested in the Crystal Mist, love that stuff! And the Souveran Paste, love that stuff too!

I have crystal mist i will trade for your red mist!

update on the products that I have left to trade. all of the other stuff is gone. thanks

optimum polish 32oz bottle - 30 oz

optimum compound 32oz bottle - 28 oz left

16oz Menzerna PO106FF

Z10 brand new bottle

have pinnacle sigII (over 3/4 full)

looking for dodo light fantastic or dodo diamond white, no sample pots please.

Back