Black friday sales!!!!

I'm happy here.
Just placed an order yesterday, then came back for more.

50 for 20, gotta love it.....if you squint you can see it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me, I only bought 4 items, small bottle of Duragloss #901, was running low here, yet have a whole gallon in storage out of state. A fresh bottle of Optimum Tire Shine, love this stuff, again was running low, a 500ml Bottle of Iron-X, to replace what I used over the past 2 days, and lastly I had to try it, a bottle of Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax!

I have to say Autogeek has the most discounted items every week. You won’t find that at many other Businesses. I myself missed a 25% off Flex polishers and was bummed because I thought Black Friday might of been a better offer, but you got to take the cookie when it passed.

I have to say Autogeek has the most discounted items every week. You won’t find that at many other Businesses. I myself missed a 25% off Flex polishers and was bummed because I thought Black Friday might of been a better offer, but you got to take the cookie when it passed.
Where were you going to get 25% off flex polishers?
Dont want to say thats not gonna happen--- but--- I and many other folks surely would like to hear where

I ordered Wolfgang Fuzion wax I've been thinking about purchasing for last several months. The Black Friday sale and free shipping made me pull the trigger finally.

Since I live in Arizona, I won't see the product until a week from Monday though. The comment about being easier to purchase from other online retailers resonates with me. I can receive products I order from that "other" website within 2 days with free shipping vs paying $5.95 for the product to arrive on Monday after the next weekend, which is a real bummer when I'm planning my detail supply needs for the following weekend.

I think you’ll be pleased with Fuzion. It’s what my daily driver has been wearing for 9 years.

Where were you going to get 25% off flex polishers?
Dont want to say thats not gonna happen--- but--- I and many other folks surely would like to hear where

Autogeek had a pre Thanksgiving 25% off and I wish I went through with the sale had it my cart at $108. Dollars off I’m kicking myself for not because someone said wait until Black Friday might a better deal. Always check and jump on it when it happens

Sorry some of my post was deleted my accident. That was $108.00 off the price

I can GUARANTEE that no single polisher will go for 25% off-- and certainly no flex polisher. I have contacted the folks @ PBMG ( AGO & Autopia ) and they assured me thats just not gonna happen. They had the rupes polisher kits for sure discounted and I cant remember if the also had some selected individual rupes polishers discounted-- and it was about 50-60 $$ off-- worked out to about 15% or so i think---but not the flex. If you EVER find the flex polishers discounted @ 25% off -- PLEASE contact me-- I will owe you one

Well all I can say i have no reason to make this up. It was the Pre Thanksgiving sale and it was 25% off
That’s why I’m pissed at myself. I wish I took a screen shot of it!

Sorry some of my post was deleted my accident. That was $108.00 off the price

Soon, there should be "The 12 Days of Christmas" coming. AGO usually does such every year, with great discounts, BOGO's, etc.

Well all I can say i have no reason to make this up. It was the Pre Thanksgiving sale and it was 25% off
That’s why I’m pissed at myself. I wish I took a screen shot of it!

I gotcha Dano--!!!!!

I can GUARANTEE that no single polisher will go for 25% off-- and certainly no flex polisher. I have contacted the folks @ PBMG ( AGO & Autopia ) and they assured me thats just not gonna happen. They had the rupes polisher kits for sure discounted and I cant remember if the also had some selected individual rupes polishers discounted-- and it was about 50-60 $$ off-- worked out to about 15% or so i think---but not the flex. If you EVER find the flex polishers discounted @ 25% off -- PLEASE contact me-- I will owe you one

I know I caught my Griots Boss-15 Polisher at 15% off about a year ago. It was a decent chunk of money saved, plus free shipping.

Sometimes they have 15% off tools (excluding Rupes). First time I ever saw a discount on Rupes was last Friday.
25% off tools (or a Flex in particular) I have never seen.

Sometimes they have 15% off tools (excluding Rupes). First time I ever saw a discount on Rupes was last Friday.
25% off tools (or a Flex in particular) I have never seen.

I have been watching very closely the last year or two for sure and never seen that either

I went back in my email to see if I could find this from Autogeek. It wasThanks25 was the promo code
Im trying to attach a photo of the old add. When I put the Flex pe14 rotary in my cart it gave me the discount but I heard there would be better sales on Black Friday so I waited and my loss.

That little asterisk after the # 25 means there is a note farther down somewhere stating exclusions

We will keep our eyes out for them again

You are correct we did not do 25% off polishers and if we did we would be out of business. I am sure I do not have to tell you all how tight margin is on those machines. We do the best we can to provide you the best pricing but 25% off will have me asking one of you for a new job! :laughing:

That little asterisk after the # 25 means there is a note farther down somewhere stating exclusions

We will keep our eyes out for them again
You are very correct my friend, if you see a * on a 25% off it is because we cannot include everything in that sale.

Back