2023 Cadillac CT5 V Blackwing
Black/Black
372 miles
6.2 liter supercharged V8
668HP/659TQ
6 spd manual transmission
0-60: 3.6
200mph top speed

Client recently picked up this 4 door rocket ship. Really cool car, great interior and drivetrain! Covered head to toe in swirls and dull paint…crazy for a brand new vehicle!

The ‘details’:

Adam’s shampoo, tire&rubber cleaner, glass cleaner, interior detailer.
McKee’s37 hydro blue.
Fine clay mitt.
Master Blaster to dry.
Metro vacuum.
DeFelsko PTG’s.
Scangrip lighting.
Flex machinery.
LC pads.
Griots FCC and perfecting creams.
Optimum panel wipe.
22ple Mistico Elemto Forte.
GYEON Tire.

Thanks for looking!

I call these cars "Axe murderer", especially in black

You brought that car up to where it SHOULD'VE been

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Beautiful car, well done!!

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

You’re knocking em out back to back like a Superstar!⭐

Does Eldo approve of THESE Caddy's

Certainly. They’re just not in my wheelhouse for the time being, but soon enough the time will come when getting into 1 will become a real possibility. I’m not currently looking that far ahead though… I’ve just started giving some thought into the possibility of the Cadillac XTS as the next step on the totem pole. We’ll see though…

How in the heck does a car (and such a nice one at that) get so effed up in under 400 miles? Nice job making it look the way it should but the person that did that to the car's finish needs to be staked out naked near a fire ants nest and liberally slathered in honey.

How in the heck does a car (and such a nice one at that) get so effed up in under 400 miles? Nice job making it look the way it should but the person that did that to the car's finish needs to be staked out naked near a fire ants nest and liberally slathered in honey.
Kaaaaaarl, good to see you

Awesome work as always Sizzle Chest. The CT5 V Blackwing is one of my favorite vehicles on the road today. Love seeing these cars in person.

This thread has brought out the OG's

Back