7yr Old Ford Focus ST Get's the Business

TTQ B4U

Reaction score
So a fellow racing club member and friend of mine has a great daily driver that has served him well for the past 7+ years and felt it was time to get it refreshed. We all fall behind in keeping our rides looking great and over winter and given all that's going on this year, the car scene has certainly seen it's share of downers that kept our heads out of it.

That said, it was time to breath a little life back into his ride so that going forward it would be super easy to maintain and keep it looking great.

Nick brought me his 2013 Focus ST to get the Basic Polish & Protect package special that I posted for our group. This detail option is perfect for removing oxidation Road grime build-up and scuffs from heavily weather-worn finishes. It is not a paint correction package, but the use of a machine polisher combined with its super-micro abrasive technology polishing agents will smooth out fine blemishes greatly reducing the appearance of swirls & imperfections while brightening the paint’s color to enhance the gloss of the protective sealant. It's a dramatic improvement with results that always impress.

The weather this weekend wasn't great but I did manage to get a break in the way of rain stopping for long enough to get a few pics and for Nick to pick up the car without having to drive it home in the rain. The pics here don't do it justice for sure but if you see it at cars and coffee, I'm sure it will stand out as a super clean ST.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Yes sir! Looking good. Im sure the owner couldn't believe the transformation.

Any before or during pictures of the detail?

Thanks for sharing.

Yes sir! Looking good. Im sure the owner couldn't believe the transformation.

Any before or during pictures of the detail?

Thanks for sharing.
No before shots. I am lucky to find and take time to do any. Lol! It was rough, full of contamination and it blead purple so badly I did two iron treatments on it.

Thanks for kind words. He was indeed pleased.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Great job, there's something very nice about freshly cleaned up white paint, got a nice gentle glow to it. I find white to be higher maintenance than black because not only does it look dirty quickly.. it always seems more obvious.

Absolutely beautiful job! Seeing all of those banners in your shop makes me want to get more banners set up in my shop as well.

Back